Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jim Ross comments on Daniel Bryan winning the WWE World Hvt. Championship, Zack Ryder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross updated the blog section of JRsbarbq.com. The following items are among the highlights. To order J.R.'s BBQ products, visit WWEShop.com.

-Ross on Daniel Bryan: "Proud to see Daniel Bryan make it to the top of the card as the new, World Heavyweight Champion. Those that knock Bryan for his lack of size generally don't understand athletics especially MMA. I like that Daniel Bryan breaks the old mold, by and large, and he provides something/someone new for which the fans to emotionally invest. Bryan will be an effective fan favorite and someday, down the road, will be an outstanding wrestling villain."

-Ross on Zack Ryder: "Zack Ryder embarked several weeks ago on a social media based campaign to get himself noticed and to leverage an opportunity on WWE TV. It worked. Through his own ambition. ability and creativity, Zack Ryder has become the United States Champion. He now has the ball that he so desperately wanted and now it's time for him to run with it. Ryder's in ring work is solid but it will be up to him to make sure that his ever growing fan base takes him seriously when the need calls for such. I am impressed with Ryder's work ethic and hope that the opportunity that he created for himself pays dividends."

-Ross on Kevin Nash: "I'd guess that Kevin Nash most likely is finished wrestling for WWE but to say that Kevin is 'finished in the business' isn't probable or for me to speculate. For a 52 year old athlete with horrific knees, I thought Nash made an excellent accounting of himself in his TLC PPV bout versus HHH."
Stardust Wrote:WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross updated the blog section of JRsbarbq.com. The following items are among the highlights. To order J.R.'s BBQ products, visit WWEShop.com.

-Ross on Daniel Bryan: "Proud to see Daniel Bryan make it to the top of the card as the new, World Heavyweight Champion. Those that knock Bryan for his lack of size generally don't understand athletics especially MMA. I like that Daniel Bryan breaks the old mold, by and large, and he provides something/someone new for which the fans to emotionally invest. Bryan will be an effective fan favorite and someday, down the road, will be an outstanding wrestling villain."

-Ross on Zack Ryder: "Zack Ryder embarked several weeks ago on a social media based campaign to get himself noticed and to leverage an opportunity on WWE TV. It worked. Through his own ambition. ability and creativity, Zack Ryder has become the United States Champion. He now has the ball that he so desperately wanted and now it's time for him to run with it. Ryder's in ring work is solid but it will be up to him to make sure that his ever growing fan base takes him seriously when the need calls for such. I am impressed with Ryder's work ethic and hope that the opportunity that he created for himself pays dividends."

-Ross on Kevin Nash: "I'd guess that Kevin Nash most likely is finished wrestling for WWE but to say that Kevin is 'finished in the business' isn't probable or for me to speculate. For a 52 year old athlete with horrific knees, I thought Nash made an excellent accounting of himself in his TLC PPV bout versus HHH."

To me this tarnishes the world title kinda like the Chyna did the Intercontiental Title.