Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence Co. vs. Magoffin Co. 2/28/06 (57th District)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Predictions
Magoffin will be out to prove that the last meeting was a major fluke.

MCHS by 25.
magoffin
The LADY HORNETS all the way baby.:baby:
"sportwhiz" Wrote:Magoffin will be out to prove that the last meeting was a major fluke.

MCHS by 25.
The only major fluke to that game was the refs bad calls...LadyDawgs can pull this off if they keep their heads together and play like a team...Oh yeah and have some refs who are not partial to the hornets like before
Magoffin County
magoffin by 10
I think LC will come close, but they may fall short if they don't stick together as a T-E-A-M. They could pull off an upset---one never knows.
Magoffin
Magoffin because...

Magoffin County will come out knowing they have to play to win and wanting to win badly. They know the pain of going home early and will be motivated to keep that from happening.

Lawrence County has played way over its head against Magoffin this year scoring 70 points and then 80 points. They have only broken 70 on two other occasions. Also, they were unable to keep Magoffin from scoring in the nineties in both games. Lawrence cannot keep up that kind of offense against a team that has beaten both state ranked opponents and others who have beaten state ranked opponents.
Magoffin by 20+!
ILL HAVE TO GO WITH MY LADY HORNETS, I THINK THEIR WIN BY 10 :wenumber1
anybody have a final score?
Not yet.
Lawrence Lost but I dont know the score yet
91 - 69 i think
"All_Sport#1" Wrote:91 - 69 i think

That's the score.
thats what i thought just wasnt for sure