Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Georgia hit with violations because Richt likes his coaches
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Richt feels his coaches are under paid, so he pays them with his own money.

The NCAA says not so fast

http://espn.go.com/colleges/georgia/foot...eport-says

I understand the rule, but this is just stupid. Maybe the NCAA will hit Kentucky with a violation because Calipari feeds his own players sometimes.
This is retarded...

And also, I have new respect for Coach Richt. This is taking care of your guys at it's finest...
^ I agree, I liked Richt before, but I now have a ton of respect for him.
Loyalty is something the Ncaa does not understand.
^ Since it's the Presidents and AD's of the Schools, and not the NCAA that rule on these cases, then no, the schools do not understand loyalty of the coaches.
Like at Bama, LSU and Ohio State to name a few U KNOW THE RULE U BREAK THE RULE U PAY THE PRICE.
Coach Richt should get a medal...as someone commented on the news page, "Classiest NCAA violation in history."
Coach Richt is one of the nicest guys on the entire planet.
After all that happened at Penn State, the NCAA (National Communist Athletic Association) should give Richt a humanitarian award instead of NCAA violations.
Classy gesture. Should not be punished for this.
Richt is my favorite SEC Coach
With all the crap going on in the NCAA, Richt gets violations for being a great human being. This once again shows what the NCAA is all about.