Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott County Central 63 Jenkins 44 -- 53rd District
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Congrats
A little side note..I would like to say I am very impressed to say congratulations Megan Mosley for scoring your 1000th career point and only a sophmore!
:no:
"softballbabe" Wrote:well hears what i think jenkins should just shut down there school they suck at every sport and they have what 50 kids that go there and 40 of them is nasty skanks... plus god look who all they have for softball look at there pitcher she has been there pitcher and she is only a freshman thats bad

Nice spelling and grammar. You obviously don't have alot of common sense and obviously go to a Letcher County school. I believe that the Jenkins boys beat Letcher Central at Whitesburg. Please learn to spell if you are going to show your ignorance again. By the way, enrollment is 280, and every girl on the basketball team definately looks better than you do. No question!!
congrats to kcc....lets go lady pats
whatever you all say jenkins sucks and always will
i dont care what you all say or how much you make fun sv is better and always will be:beerwez: