Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East ridge 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How will the warriors look after an 0-11 season?
E.ridge Wrote:How will the warriors look after an 0-11 season?
Rough. They have a few good players here and there, but they are just rough. Can probably win a couple games in 2012 though, just have to work hard in the off season in the weight room, conditioning, etc.
if they don't get rid of coach brad allen they wont be no good they got great talent up there if they had a good coach he has been there for 4 years and still ant no good he ran off a lot of players last season with his mouth cussing them call then mother******* and stuff like that get rid of him and get a new one.
Ur hilarious dallastiltner. Where we're your complaints when they set records last year?
dallasfan Wrote:if they don't get rid of coach brad allen they wont be no good they got great talent up there if they had a good coach he has been there for 4 years and still ant no good he ran off a lot of players last season with his mouth cussing them call then mother******* and stuff like that get rid of him and get a new one.

If you do, make sure the next coach is an English teacher because your writing skills are terrible.
The bad news for ER is going 0-11 last year. The good news - when you have a season like that, there is nowhere to go but up. I hope these young men give it their all regardless of the situation at their school. Ask Lawrence County if a team can be successful after having an 0-11 season. It CAN be done. Best of luck to the East Ridge boys, I'll be rooting for you next season.
IRISH4 Wrote:If you do, make sure the next coach is an English teacher because your writing skills are terrible.

You beat me to the punch, I was going to insult his grammar :Sad04:

Anywho, yeah uhhhh, Justice would be an idiot to fire Allen after the 4 years of hard work he's put in. He's sent 11 players to college, he has more wins then any other coach, broke the school win record, posted more points in a single game, and lead the team to their first ever playoff game. Just because someone you like on the team didn't do so hot doesn't mean it's his fault. Get over yourself.
He has been there longer than any other coach so he should have more wins than any other coach. But they must have more consistant ways of the winning after 4 years there
any new news from the warriors about the upcoming season
Brad Allen needs to be fired???? That's hilarious. Brad Allen has done more for that school than anybody. He isn't just a football coach to those boys, he is a friend. The things that most people don't see is that Brad Allen doesn't just stop being there after practice ends, or the season ends, like most coaches do. Brad took his entire team out into the community when they had that huge flood. Did Haywood do that? Did Chapman? He doesn't just coach football, He builds character, and prepares these kids for real life. The biggest problem that East Ridge isn't Coach Allen, it's the fact that they will not get him help. He has to coach both High School and Middle School. He has to do everything that assistant coaches are hired to do. Because the only assistants the Board approves of is volunteers. I don't think any coach would want to step into the situation that Coach Allen is in. He loves going to work, and trying to help these kids become better men. Looking at the number of kids he has sent on to college...says a whole lot about who he is as a coach, and a person. You don't get a lot of Brad Allen's, and if they would just give him some help, he would build a program. If the boys don't like a coach that will push them, then don't play football at all. If you go to Belfry you will hear coaches cussing, if you go to Pike Central, you will hear John Paul Chapman cussing. It's part of football, and if kids can't handle that now, then when they get a real job, they will just fall to the wayside then as well. Coach Allen has done a great job at East Ridge. If they get rid of him, he won't have a problem finding a new home. It would be a crime if they let Coach go.
There is no doubt that Coach Allen teaches those kids much more than just football. That is just one of the reasons why he is a good coach, and one of the best things to happen to ER. People seem to forget that he graduated something like 18 seniors off of a record setting team the year before. That's hard to come back from, especially at a place like ER. The mentality is hard to change when a school has never been successful. Also, when you play in the district that they play in, it's difficult to build anything or be consistent. It's already been said that he has no help, and sometimes you just don't have the jimmies and joes to compete. Believe me, he is doing everything that can be done by a head coach to WIN and be successful. I think some people just have a personal vendetta!
5keydet6 Wrote:There is no doubt that Coach Allen teaches those kids much more than just football. That is just one of the reasons why he is a good coach, and one of the best things to happen to ER. People seem to forget that he graduated something like 18 seniors off of a record setting team the year before. That's hard to come back from, especially at a place like ER. The mentality is hard to change when a school has never been successful. Also, when you play in the district that they play in, it's difficult to build anything or be consistent. It's already been said that he has no help, and sometimes you just don't have the jimmies and joes to compete. Believe me, he is doing everything that can be done by a head coach to WIN and be successful. I think some people just have a personal vendetta!

Nah people are just stupid.