Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Daniel Bryan wins the World Hvt. Championship Dec 18, 2011 - 09:10 PM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The World Hvt. Championship changed hands twice at the WWE TLC pay-per-view. Big Show defeated Mark Henry to win the belt in a chairs match. Henry attacked Show afterward, and then Daniel Bryan came out and successfully cashed in his Money in the Bank contract by pinning Big Show to become the World Hvt. Champion. So, my question is, do you think he still holds the title come WM????
I'm not sure. I do not think he is a draw yet, he will probably drop it at the Rumble.
Nope.

If you look at past Money in the Bank winners that cash in, their title reigns aren't actually that long.

Plus they've kinda booked him weird where you're not sure to take him as seriously.

I think he'll lose it at Elimination Chamber.
^ Which probably is the reason for such a lukewarm reception in Philly last night. The Fans were just not into him, and it's likely because they do not believe he will hold the title either.
Stardust Wrote:^ Which probably is the reason for such a lukewarm reception in Philly last night. The Fans were just not into him, and it's likely because they do not believe he will hold the title either.

Which was weird, I thought for sure a city like Philly would give the underdog a huge pop.
^ They did not buy him at all, yet, they gave Captain WOO, WOO, WOO an outstanding reception. That struck me odd since the Philly fans love legit shooters and workers and have always hated the make-believe guys.