Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: WWE News: Kevin Nash out for six weeks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The WWE website has a story that claims Kevin Nash was rushed to a medical facility after his match at the TLC pay-per-view. The story states that Nash will be out up to six weeks with a nasal fracture and other contusions. You can read the story at WWE.com.
Six weeks? I just assumed WWE was going to act as though Nash's character was finished for good following the TLC match. Nash even thanks Triple H and wrote that it was "nice to end it with someone I love" on his Twitter page last night. This whole angle is just Stupid!!!
So obviously this is a kayfabe injury. Sounds like WWE is going to try to keep him around for periodical use, by putting a time-table on it. 6 weeks would be the beginning on February.
^ This angle has just made no sense at all, but I guess because of the legitimate injury to HHH, they had to close it out somehow. The problem now makes it sound like at the end of 6 weeks, Nash will come back for revenge Sad
Alot of people are saying that was Nash's farewell match.

Pretty good way too go out I say.
^ How did he look? I didn't watch it and have had no desire to find any video.
Stardust Wrote:^ How did he look? I didn't watch it and have had no desire to find any video.

Well me personally, I thought the match was kinda fun.

I thought going in it was going to be a disaster.

They did botch a couple spots tho, especially the ending Pedgiree.

But all that aside...fun match.

Cool ending.

HHH had the sledgehammer, Nash was on his knees and he threw up the "Kliq" sign asking for forgiveness...HHH gave him a crotch chop and wham...sledgehammer to the face.

I liked that.