Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: WOW! These are bad rankings!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rankings listed from another kentucky sports website!!!!

1. Manual
2. Rockcastle County
3. Sacred Heart
4. Mercy
5. Bowling Green
6. Boone County
7. Ryle
8. Marion County
9. Perry County Central
10. Elizabethtown
11. Calloway County
12. Scott County
13. Butler
14. Bryan Station
15. Greenwood
16. Newport Central Catholic
17. Madison Central
18. Clay County
19. Owensboro Catholic
20. Grayson County

I am hoping this was last season at some point, but they are still not very good even for last season.
^ Can you share who?
^ "The site who shall not be named" Wink
Thats obviously last seasons rankings...
^Which is my point.

I take a lot of heat for my rankings, but at least I am trying. I love getting heat for them, because that means people are reading them and discussing them.
Trust me, me and SD know lol
Can someone PM me this "other site that shall not be named?"
LWC Wrote:^Which is my point.

I take a lot of heat for my rankings, but at least I am trying. I love getting heat for them, because that means people are reading them and discussing them.

Now you know that no one gives anyone any heat for rankings on this site........................Confusednicker: Confusednicker: Confusednicker:
Ballers the other site is Blu egra ss pr eps
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the rankings on Bluegrass preps. You are obviously looking at last year rankings.
1. Manual
2. Marion County
3. Boone County
4. Perry County Central
5. Mercy
6. Butler
7. Anderson County
8. Notre Dame
9. Ryle
10. Ballard
11. Lincoln County
12. Madison Central
14. South Oldham
15. Monroe County
16. Casey County
17. Elizabethtown
18. Lexington Catholic
19. Sacred Heart
20. Paul Laurence Dunbar
laker20 Wrote:Now you know that no one gives anyone any heat for rankings on this site........................Confusednicker: Confusednicker: Confusednicker:

High Five good buddy :biggrin:
bhamgirl Wrote:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the rankings on Bluegrass preps. You are obviously looking at last year rankings.
1. Manual
2. Marion County
3. Boone County
4. Perry County Central
5. Mercy
6. Butler
7. Anderson County
8. Notre Dame
9. Ryle
10. Ballard
11. Lincoln County
12. Madison Central
14. South Oldham
15. Monroe County
16. Casey County
17. Elizabethtown
18. Lexington Catholic
19. Sacred Heart
20. Paul Laurence Dunbar

Thank you for posting these, but the ones I used were right on the homepage. If they are last years, and I am 99% sure they are, they need to update.
LWC Wrote:Thank you for posting these, but the ones I used were right on the homepage. If they are last years, and I am 99% sure they are, they need to update.

Interesting. I didn't even know those ratings, headed as of 2-9 so obviously last year's, were there where you found them. Current BGP ratings are posted within the forums, FB, boys BB, girls BB, etc.) so I even had a hard time finding the list you posted. But you're right, they are outdated and should either be updated or removed.

By the way, there is just as much controversy over ratings there as here. Pretty normal I'd say. It's a difficult task to rank 20-25 teams, particularly early in the season and particularly when things change nearly daily. Like lots of things in this life everyone has an opinion and very few are the same!
I'm sure someone from BGP will see this and update them now Wink

A buddy of mine pointed these out to me, then I went over and saw them.