Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: The UK drinking game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Every time teague turn the ball over or flexes after making a wide open lay up you take drink- be hammered by the first dead ball
Everytime Jones flexes and eylls at the crowd take a drink- you will be hammered by the first media timeout
Every time Lamb does that stupid 3 google thing take a drink- You will be hamemered good if you do this for every gameConfusednicker:
You're doing a horrible job of keeping your love for UK basketball a secret
Who wants to vote on what Sparty's next avatar will be?? Teague, Jones?
Michigan State Drinking Game:

Every time Michigan State wins a game, take a drink. You'll be hammered in about 3 years.
Spud6 Wrote:Michigan State Drinking Game:

Every time Michigan State wins a game, take a drink. You'll be hammered in about 3 years.

Hammered or just feeling a little happy? It would be about 10 years before you were hammeredConfusednicker:
Spud6 Wrote:Michigan State Drinking Game:

Actually take a sip after every game wouldnt get me hammered! Now every time teague turns it over or Jones ACTS like a bad ass you would be hammered in no time!:biglmao:
Dude get over it, You get hardon's for Uk, and Sparty is a terrible cover, Atleast like Duke,UNC or Kansas,
Overrated Wrote:Dude get over it, You get hardon's for Uk, and Sparty is a terrible cover, Atleast like Duke,UNC or Kansas,

yeah I did for the IU game! That was very entertaining!
SPARTY Wrote:Actually take a sip after every game wouldnt get me hammered! Now every time teague turns it over or Jones ACTS like a bad ass you would be hammered in no time!:biglmao:

Pretty sure I have figured you out my man. You wouldnt be a Co-worker of mine would you??? Pretty sure I just saw you log off! lmao spartan fan
theVILLE Wrote:Pretty sure I have figured you out my man. You wouldnt be a Co-worker of mine would you??? Pretty sure I just saw you log off! lmao spartan fan

Hmmm maybe!Big Grin never know....
SPARTY Wrote:Every time teague turn the ball over or flexes after making a wide open lay up you take drink- be hammered by the first dead ball
Everytime Jones flexes and eylls at the crowd take a drink- you will be hammered by the first media timeout
Every time Lamb does that stupid 3 google thing take a drink- You will be hamemered good if you do this for every gameConfusednicker:

Play the Spartans & you could use water & get drunk off these. :ChairHit:
SPARTY Wrote:Actually take a sip after every game wouldnt get me hammered! Now every time teague turns it over or Jones ACTS like a bad ass you would be hammered in no time!:biglmao:

Wish Jones was half the bad ass he thinks he is! If you took a drink every time Jones smiled or acted like he was having fun, you would be stone cold sober!
^ He does not enjoy the college experience. I don't balm that on UK of Cal, I just do not think that this is where Jones wants to be and IMO, I truly believe he has sulked this year because his buddy's are in the NBA and he feels embarrassed that he's still in college. This is personal with him.

Before anyone bashes me, I think Jones is a great key to this game, and when he wants to play, he is good. Not great, still too one dimensional with his left hand, but he is good enough to beat his man on the other side of the ball 90% of the games UK will play. But this young man is selfish. Of all the things that Cal has said, he nailed it with his "Selfish M***** F******" comment on Jones. Meaning, Jones is self centered and does not play the game the same way a guy like Doran Lamb does.