Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Merry Christmas Hulk........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hulk,
I just wanted to take this time to say "Merry Christmas" and let you know how much you have been on my mind lately. I hope you get all of your Christmas wishes and all of your dreams are coming true. A few years ago you gave me a Christmas card that said I was your "Christmas Miracle". While that no longer holds true for you, you will always be mine at Christmas and always. I still can't go a day without thinking of you.......
Merry Christmas!
All my love,
She Hulk

PS I also want to wish a Merry Christmas to all of you haters that no doubt will follow my post with nasty, bullying comments. I am glad my heart is not full of the things your heart evidently is. There is only room in my heart for love and forgiveness. I don't believe in wasting time or energy on the bad stuff...........Life's too short.....
I knew it was coming soon. It's like a tradition..I love it, haha.

And SheHulk, haters gon hate.
vundy33 Wrote:I knew it was coming soon. It's like a tradition..I love it, haha.

And SheHulk, haters gon hate.

I anticipated it. Some people just have to be nasty and mean-spirited. So glad I am not like that.........
Merry Christmas to you shehulk, im not a bully.
Unless, its to funny to pass up
Merry Christmas SheHulk. And I hope you find Hulk. I honestly do. And when you find him, tell him your BGR fans want to see his knowledge of sports on here. lol
Spud6 Wrote:Merry Christmas SheHulk. And I hope you find Hulk. I honestly do. And when you find him, tell him your BGR fans want to see his knowledge of sports on here. lol

Don't be suprised if u haven't seen his knowledge already my friend.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Don't be suprised if u haven't seen his knowledge already my friend.

Woo, you saying he's lurking around the forum as we speak?

:drooling:
Spud6 Wrote:Woo, you saying his lurking around the forum as we speak?

:drooling:

Who knows. But Merry Christmas shehulk.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Who knows. But Merry Christmas shehulk.

I'd like to know. lol
Merry Christmas shehulk
Merry Christmas Shehulk.
She Hulk Wrote:Hulk,
I just wanted to take this time to say "Merry Christmas" and let you know how much you have been on my mind lately. I hope you get all of your Christmas wishes and all of your dreams are coming true. A few years ago you gave me a Christmas card that said I was your "Christmas Miracle". While that no longer holds true for you, you will always be mine at Christmas and always. I still can't go a day without thinking of you.......
Merry Christmas!
All my love,
She Hulk

PS I also want to wish a Merry Christmas to all of you haters that no doubt will follow my post with nasty, bullying comments. I am glad my heart is not full of the things your heart evidently is. There is only room in my heart for love and forgiveness. I don't believe in wasting time or energy on the bad stuff...........Life's too short.....

No offense intended She Hulk, but who the hell is Hulk. Is it a real person or just the green guy on tv.
This is just a serious inquiry. I've seen a lot of these threads & just curious.
^Dusttt, that's hilarious!! haha
^ OMG, I got Spud to go Quasi-Wrestling.....
I love all of the HULK Christmas pics! (Except the chick in panties cuz I don't float that way-LOL!) Thanks

PS FYI I still love HULK! Always have, always will.........I loved him before I ever met him because he was my dream........Always well be, it's just a part of me I can't separate from, no matter how I try.......Merry Christmas everyone!
Pages: 1 2