Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Campbell County student perfect on PSAT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kudo's to Jared, and my neighbor

[Image: bilde?Site=AB&Date=20111217&Category=NEW...rfect-PSAT]

Jared Wittrock, a junior at Campbell County High School, earned a perfect score of 2400 on the PSAT test. He plans to study chemical engineering in college.
ALEXANDRIA — A Campbell County High School junior has earned a perfect score on the Preliminary SAT/National Merit Scholarship Qualifying Test (PSAT/NMSQT).

Jared Wittrock, 17, took the college aptitude test in October – and just received word of his perfect score this month.

“The perfect score is a first for a Campbell County High School student and is a rarity around the country,” said Juli Hale, Campbell County Schools’ spokeswoman. “Jared is a well-rounded student with a resume filled with academic success, athletics and community service.”

http://nky.cincinnati.com/article/AB/201...|FRONTPAGE
Congratulations!
Congrats Young Man and best of luck to you in College and in your future endeavors
I guess the only person happier about this than him are his parents. No college bills for them. Congrats.
Here's to hoping he does just as well on his actual SAT's.
Wow! Congrats
See, the public schools system does work!!!!
LWC Wrote:Here's to hoping he does just as well on his actual SAT's.

PSAT's get you early acceptance into colleges. This will get him into any college in the country free. He had been getting letters (which is recruiting) from some of the biggest schools in the country prior to this test. He just wrote his own ticket.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:See, the public schools system does work!!!!

Campbell County, who only 10 years ago was in the 50-75% has gotten themselves into the top 10% this year in states testing scores.
Congrats to this young man, he was well on his way to great things, this just makes it easier for him and his family to achieve all those great things.
I just wish I would have scored half of his score on my PSAT! HAHA
Stardust Wrote:PSAT's get you early acceptance into colleges. This will get him into any college in the country free. He had been getting letters (which is recruiting) from some of the biggest schools in the country prior to this test. He just wrote his own ticket.

Did not know that. Very very nice. A pre-test that actually matters!
Congratulations.
This kid should do very well for himself.