Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Buckhorn 74, Pulaski County 73
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Is Pulaski County just schizophrenic this year or what?
A night after junior Kody Johnson made it into the 1,000-point club against Boyle County, fellow junior Taylor Gover made it into the 1,000-point club in the 1-point loss to Buckhorn.
Congrats Buckhorn and Johnson/Gover from Pulaski
congrats to the horn. Good win!!!
Congrats Buckhorn! I had not had the chance to catch a Buckhorn game this year until now and this turned out to be the best game I watched all weekend. Everyone had all but stopped talking about them, but I have a feeling people may need to keep an eye on them or a few teams just may overlook them.
Very nice win, Buckhorn is a contender this year for sure.
if pulaski had some size, they'd be tough to handle. because after watching them last night, johnson and gover are some terrific guards.
Not having a big man is going to hurt Pulaski in the long run.
I agree with the above, Pulaski needs some size. Day had a huge game, I know he had 30+ in this one. Good win for the Wildcats.
Congrats Buckhorn
Day is definitely the real deal! Played like a winner tonight. Great game.
Surprised by this one. Congrats to Taylor and Kody!! Two great players and great young men!!
Congrats Buckhorn!
Great game by the Horn! Would've liked to seen them kept the 10 point lead but missed way too many free throws except when it counted at the end. Day played great and showed how good he truly is. Blank saw the floor very well and got a lot involved. The think that really makes Buckhorn click is even though Day scores his, someone usually steps up and helps.

#10 from Pulaski was lights out. One of the better shooters I've seen in a long time.