Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Covington Holy Cross 61, Martha Layne Collins 42
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Collins was up 37-29, and then Holy Cross went on a very dominating 32-3 run.

Stats to come
Holy Cross starting to look like a 9th region frontrunner. Do they have have Dixie on there schedule?
Congrats Holy Cross
hop24 Wrote:Holy Cross starting to look like a 9th region frontrunner. Do they have have Dixie on there schedule?

February 4th at Dixie

Holy Cross is still a few games away from finding their identity. They have a few guys back from football and have been practicing for a week. They also have a couple transfers and a couple surprising young players. But I agree, Holy Cross is making a name for themselves in the 9th. They are my sleeper pick

----

No stats for Collins yet, Holy Cross was led by Jake Burger with 19 points, Tony Campbell added 15
Wish they were on SK's schedule. Would like to see if the Pioneers could give them a good game. I personally miss playing all the 9th region schools. I really hate driving an hour to a regional when I was used driving 15 minutes to holmes or 20 to the B.O.K. center. Collins is supossedly one of the better teams in the 8th. We do play at Dixie later in the year. The tourneys were in before Christmas(Mason Co.) and the big one after at Lex.Cath should put a lot in perspective. Play Fayette Co. Ga in the first game.They a 6'9center who is signed to go to Old Dominum and we lack hieght,so let see what gives.
hop24 Wrote:Wish they were on SK's schedule. Would like to see if the Pioneers could give them a good game. I personally miss playing all the 9th region schools. I really hate driving an hour to a regional when I was used driving 15 minutes to holmes or 20 to the B.O.K. center. Collins is supossedly one of the better teams in the 8th. We do play at Dixie later in the year. The tourneys were in before Christmas(Mason Co.) and the big one after at Lex.Cath should put a lot in perspective. Play Fayette Co. Ga in the first game.They a 6'9center who is signed to go to Old Dominum and we lack hieght,so let see what gives.

I'd like to see SK play HC too, with all the Taylor Mill/ Independence kids going to Holy Cross, it could make for a cool rivalry.

Who do you think is the favorite in the 8th right now?