Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Henry Clay 62 - Hazard 50
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Sounds like a tough loss for Hazard.

Congrats Blue Devils!!
Henry Clay 12 19 14 17 62

Hazard 14 11 13 12 50

Henry Clay (4-3) -- Cunningham 17, Setzer 2, Grundy 9, Kimball 7, Green 10, Ware 15, Tisdale 2.

Hazard (4-4) -- Thompson 16, Combs 5, Hall 12, Hollan 10, Triplett 3, Brashears 4.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2009/12/02/10403...z1gqUg3x22
Hazard played well again tonight, they just need another body to give some breaks during the game. Two nights in a row, they got to the 4th quarter in good position and were just worn out. Need to get in a little better shape, but they were playing 2 of the top teams up state. Congrats to the dogs on a couple of good nights of basketball for their sophomores.
HHS played really hard and should be proud of their team. They have a good young team. Keep working hard and good things will happen!!
Hazard impressed me tonight. They were easily outmatched and hung in there for much of the night. This team has improved greatly since I saw them play Breathitt just a week ago. If they continue to improve, they could be a tough out at the end of the year.
This team isn't as talented as most Hazard teams but man they play hard... I enjoy watching them.
EKYHoops Wrote:Hazard played well again tonight, they just need another body to give some breaks during the game. Two nights in a row, they got to the 4th quarter in good position and were just worn out. Need to get in a little better shape, but they were playing 2 of the top teams up state. Congrats to the dogs on a couple of good nights of basketball for their sophomores.

Evan Whitaker will help this situation when healthy, and so will Cody Arnett later in the year.