Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Menifee County 71 - Cordia 57
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(RUMOR) And I was just told that the Lions losing to 0-6 Menifee County isn't the best part of the story. I was told Rodrick Rhodes went off again and got himself two technicals and then ejected from the game. He threw a big fit and took his Lions off the floor and walked out refusing to finish the game. :worthy:
I edited and added the word rumor because I wasn't at the game. But I just ran into a Cordia fan who told me this. Someone who was at the game needs to let us know what happened.
Wow. Losing to Menifee? C'mon Coach Rhodes.
I wasn't at the game, but can't wait for KHSAA to watch the video and see just how bad the refs treated Cordia in this one. Cordia had players being shoved out of bounds and being kicked while getting up. I would of pulled my team off the floor as well if the refs had treated my team this bad. Can't wait till Menifee has to play at Cordia, we all know what they say about pay back.
Crazy Horse Wrote:I wasn't at the game, but can't wait for KHSAA to watch the video and see just how bad the refs treated Cordia in this one. Cordia had players being shoved out of bounds and being kicked while getting up. I would of pulled my team off the floor as well if the refs had treated my team this bad. Can't wait till Menifee has to play at Cordia, we all know what they say about pay back.

I may be wrong, but I think the KHSAA rules say that they will not even intertain a complaint against a ref. Unless Cordia had a player carried out on a stretcher, I don't think your video will help much. I also am not for sure but I think that walking out on a game for any reason is mandatory suspension. Does anyone know if I am correct.
A coach being ejected is a 3 game suspension.
Curiosity got the best of me and I did a little research. If I read the rules correctly. First ejection from the game means the coach has a mandatory three game suspension and possible additional suspension and fine. Leaving the floor and refusing to finish the game is also considered a violation of Bylaw 11, which means mandatory 3 game suspension and possible additional suspension and fine. Rules did not say if these would run concurrently or subsequently. I am reading as a possible 6 game suspension. Also, I researched the question about complaining about the official. KHSAA will not hear a complaint about a specific call or noncall by the official and will not overturn the officials call or noncall. There are procedures however to complain about unsportsman like conduct and other problems with the official though.
Crazy Horse Wrote:I wasn't at the game, but can't wait for KHSAA to watch the video and see just how bad the refs treated Cordia in this one. Cordia had players being shoved out of bounds and being kicked while getting up. I would of pulled my team off the floor as well if the refs had treated my team this bad. Can't wait till Menifee has to play at Cordia, we all know what they say about pay back.

Can't pull your team off the court.. Rhodes might just have to face some facts he ain't as good of a coach as he thinks.
Well, this is a shocker! This just doesn't sound right to me at all. Either the refs were one sided or Cordia must have had some players injured. No way they should have lost to Menifee Co!!!:redboxer:
What in the world?

Congrats MC
Spud6 Wrote:What in the world?

Congrats MC

My same thoughts
ANEWPAT Wrote:(RUMOR) And I was just told that the Lions losing to 0-6 Menifee County isn't the best part of the story. I was told Rodrick Rhodes went off again and got himself two technicals and then ejected from the game. He threw a big fit and took his Lions off the floor and walked out refusing to finish the game. :worthy:

Can anyone confirm this??
Once again....Ouch.....

Congrats MC.
Cordia lost, Rhodes got upset and got double T'd up and ejected, decided to take his team home instead of waiting the last 1:37 or so of the game to be over. 3 games for ejection, possible 3 more games for walking off of floor unless video can show proof his kids were in danger of being hurt, which is possible since the game was at menifee county. Should be interesting to see how many games he ends up sitting out!
Corida still winning region or at the top of the region?

Grats' Menifee.
Ballers Wrote:Corida still winning region or at the top of the region?Grats' Menifee.

Top 10 of the region would be pushing it! With a little work, they may crack the top 12.:hilarious:
Due to Menifee County's geography in comparison to the rest of the region, you're almost always gonna get the worst officiating crew the 16th has to offer out there. Especially with Menifee being towards the bottom of the region.