Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Trinity's Beatty Coach Of The Year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hmm, I guess if you win the national title, you deserve it
Not surprised Beatty won, I would've been shocked if he didn't. However, no votes for Dale Mueller, Kevin Wallace or Rick Wook
I think Phillip Haywood's all time wins record should have been considered. It was nice to see Lewis Co. and Garrard Co Coaches get votes for their stellar seasons, but no votes for Haywood seems out of place to me. Course I am looking at this with Belfry Colored glasses.
AtlPirateFan Wrote:I think Phillip Haywood's all time wins record should have been considered. It was nice to see Lewis Co. and Garrard Co Coaches get votes for their stellar seasons, but no votes for Haywood seems out of place to me. Course I am looking at this with Belfry Colored glasses.

No argument here. Maybe they think it's just too easy for Haywood. Come to think of it, he does have lots of practice at winning.
Congrats
If you ever get a chance to, just go watch the Rocks pratice. The intensity is High pace but yet so excellent. as Beatty demands it. results 14-0 !
Congratulations to Coach Beatty! And also to his staff at Trinity.