Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Most and Least Offensive Poster on BGR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What do you think? Who is the most offensive poster on here, and who is the least offensive?

Both are up in the air. We have several people on here who would be worthy of one or the other. Thankfully, we are choosing the people who put together the most and least offensive posts. Because if we chose the overall most offensive thing on BGR, Spud's face would win by a long shot.
Describe what you mean by "offensive". That has a lot of connotations.
Could be:

*Somebody like Wideleft01, Sparty, or Neery that constantly wreck havoc.
*Just about anybody in the political thread that can get under the skin of somebody on the opposite site of the aisle..
*Anyone in general who gets on and runs people in the ground with their debating skills.
According to the last two, it'd be Hoot and Bob Segar, a tie probably. But I don't really find them offensive, lol.
My vote goes to vundy33.. Why? Because he uses offensive language a lot and LWC and Deathstar 80 probably pray for him on a nightly basis.. LOL

Least offensive.. Probably Deathstar 80. He has soft ears.
^LOL! I do pray for all BGR users but I will admit that has got me tickled and made my day.
^You need to like another post LWC!!! Quickly
I lol'd...Ballers, you have said the F word like 10x more than me, lol. I try to use the not-so-bad words to get to people, and it almost always works. Only use the F word, on here at least, when I get really, really mad..doesn't happen that often.
^ There is NOBODY, that has said the "F" word more than you!!!!
^Hahahahahahahaha
Bringin it back.. some funny stuff in here
Lwc and lwc
For me the least would be Spud6 and the most would be this TomcatPride guyConfusednicker: