Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Ridge 101 Clintwood, VA 46
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final.
Ray Kasongo didn't play in this one. Not sure why.
Another reason why Kentucky basketball owns.
WideRight05 Wrote:Another reason why Kentucky basketball owns WV basketball.
Hey , check your map Clintwood is in Va , not west VA ha ha ha
Nice win. I know that Clintwood is no basketball power, but E.R. bounced back after a discouraging loss.
Well, I guess we know about Clintwood now, lol.

They came straight out into a 2-3 zone like I knew they would....like I said before, alot of practice was dedicated to beating it, but the boys will take a few games to really perfect it. Three-point shooting is key, and they didn't go 2-27 like they did against Pburg, haha.

Also, physical ball and being strong with rebounds, or the ball period, was worked on alot in this game. They kind of treat the ball like it's a baby or something, but coach also preached about that, and it was worked on alot, although there's still alot more work to do.

Just overall, a good game to work on things. One thing that I know for a fact is that this team is a shot-blocking machine...it's amazing. I'm really tired, and my girl is aggravating the crap out of me, so I'll post the stats tomorrow.
[B]After taking one on the chin from P-burg.. I think that this is what the Warriors had to do ... Great win!!![/B]
Very impressive victory
Well, Clintwood needs to stick to football. lol
In other news, if you missed this game, you missed the most epic mullet ever. The dude looked like Joe Dirt on steroids. It was so funny.

If anyone else has Clintwood on their schedule, look for him. Many lols are to be had.
Great game ER. Everyone played well tonight!
The guy with the mullet for Clintwood was also an exceptional player, actually. He had around 30 points I would guess.
Why did Ray not play vundy?
BLOWOUT!!

Congrats Warriors!
itzAmazing Wrote:The guy with the mullet for Clintwood was also an exceptional player, actually. He had around 30 points I would guess.

He was alright, the mullet is the main focus though. He had high 20's, 27 I think. Apparently, he's a beat football player, and the mullet was on purpose of course...I had to ask him about it, lol.
why dident ray play ??
Was suspended by the principle for an unrelated reason
everyone has been saying he might be a wildcat soon any truth to this?
E.ridge Wrote:everyone has been saying he might be a wildcat soon any truth to this?
It is a rumor , but in high school basketball anything can happen
My God it's not a rumor! Ever think you could be getting played? lol...

Ray likes to kid around. I was with him when he made the damn status, hah. If you read the comments to the Facebook status, you'll see why he made it, lol.

But no, he isn't going anywhere, nor does he want to. And the suspension was also because of a joke, too. He just got in trouble for it.
vundy33 Wrote:My God it's not a rumor! Ever think you could be getting played? lol...

Ray likes to kid around. I was with him when he made the damn status, hah. If you read the comments to the Facebook status, you'll see why he made it, lol.

But no, he isn't going anywhere, nor does he want to. And the suspension was also because of a joke, too. He just got in trouble for it.

Those, and I think the 3rd one..maybe..I think..

Not sure if he's out for Saturday's game or not.

But yeah that.
I was told by people who know the exact details of why he was suspended, and to me it seems a bit odd, but everyone should respect the school's decision. Good grief rumors starting that he's going to Valley, give me a break. If this was remotely true the KHSAA should step in.
Real Badman Wrote:Those, and I think the 3rd one..maybe..I think..

Not sure if he's out for Saturday's game or not.

But yeah that.

Pretty sure he'll be in it.

Also, people can believe me or not, I don't care. But I can promise you, Ray will stay in an ER uniform this year.

I can't believe so many people lack common sense, lol. This isn't the NBA.
From what I gathered is Ray and Tony both going to Canada for Christmas.
as far as going to SV, I was told no...just like vundy is saying, all a joke and etc...Sources are ball players on ER team...
Captain_44 Wrote:I was told by people who know the exact details of why he was suspended, and to me it seems a bit odd, but everyone should respect the school's decision. Good grief rumors starting that he's going to Valley, give me a break. If this was remotely true the KHSAA should step in.

You have to be kidding me!!!! You guys go to Canada and recruit these guys to come play for you and then start yelling for the KHSAA to step in if someone even jokes about recruiting them away from you. Pathetic!!!
Blowout.
Congrats Tribe!
ANEWPAT Wrote:You have to be kidding me!!!! You guys go to Canada and recruit these guys to come play for you and then start yelling for the KHSAA to step in if someone even jokes about recruiting them away from you. Pathetic!!!

You have a point, but they live in the East Ridge district, not the Valley district. That is the point I was making, if he was to move into the Valley district, I'd have nothing wrong with it, but as far as I know he doesn't. I do think the KHSAA needs to look into the recruiting in high school basketball that has been going on for years, I mean lets get real Elkhorn City consolidated Millard, Elkhorn, and Feds Creek on the ball court long before the school board consolidated the schools.
Randy McCoy, A man before his time.
I have to laugh! Everyone acts like recruiting is a recent activity! LOL People, recruiting has been going on in this Region for 50 or more years! I mean, lets get real! I think the problem is there are 2 or 3 teams that feel like they are the only ones allowed to recruit and no one else can.
Pages: 1 2