Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike Central vs. Phelps @ Belfry -- Thursday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
both teams have improved since there last match up but who has improved the most ad will come out on top in the game thursday.
I predict Phelps will come out with a big win. They have three girls who used to play for Pike Central and I would say their goal is to keep Pike Central out of Regionals.
"cupcake" Wrote:I predict Phelps will come out with a big win. They have three girls who used to play for Pike Central and I would say their goal is to keep Pike Central out of Regionals.

Don't forget their other teammate, THE ALMIGHTY $$$$$
Phelps.

A.D. played awesome last time I seen her, and I look for the rest of her team to follow. Good luck to both teams
I take Pike Central in this one.
"WeisGuy" Wrote:Don't forget their other teammate, THE ALMIGHTY $$$$$

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
"WeisGuy" Wrote:Don't forget their other teammate, THE ALMIGHTY $$$$$

tHEy can buy players, tHEy can buy refs, but tHEy can't buy baskets!
I wish people would just give phjelps the credit for beating central... with or without ad, kim and kayla.... i dont hear anyone from pikeville sayin anything about them getting beat by central boys because brad ratliff transfered.... what everyone dont understand is that central would have these girls if coach tussey was the coach... so its centrals own fault they lost these players
hopefully the south will finaly prevale unlike history...Pike Central North (Phelps) vs Pike Central South...The past or North and South has been REBORN...
"linz_3210" Wrote:I wish people would just give phjelps the credit for beating central... with or without ad, kim and kayla.... i dont hear anyone from pikeville sayin anything about them getting beat by central boys because brad ratliff transfered.... what everyone dont understand is that central would have these girls if coach tussey was the coach... so its centrals own fault they lost these players

No one is not giving them credit for beating Central. They did. What is so unbelievable is that the same transfer rules that apply to other schools did not apply in this case. The one instance that comes to mind is when Megan Harris transferred from AC to Pikeville she had to sit out a year and that was a transfer between counties, how can someone transfer to a school and back again (in AD's case) or play three years at one school and transfer their senior year (Kim Coleman - I know she should have been going to Phelps the whole time, but that is beside the point) within Pike County and still be able to play? The answer is politics and everyone on here knows who I'm talking about. I've witnessed this person trying to get young players from other schools to come to Phelps and play, and this was after they had just played a game against Phelps!
I would have to say Pike Central with this one , yeah both teams have really improve since they played each other
GO LADY HAWKS!!!
They did beat Central. Give them credit. Central did not come to play that night. If PC comes to play on Thursday then PC will win. PC is the better team.
Pike Central in a close one. You all are correct, Both teams have really improved. Should be a great one!
Ya! But they beat you last time so it looks to me that they can buy baskets to.
:CE_DP_Ste

"Phoenix" Wrote:tHEy can buy players, tHEy can buy refs, but tHEy can't buy baskets!
You need to read some more posts, I'm not a PC fan.