Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central 71 Johnson Central 61
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Final
Congrats Perry.

Any stats?

How did Jaysean look with a couple practices under his belt?
Congrats Dores...stats?
All of Perry County's wins are tainted from here on out. They should be embarrassed.
Congrats PCC. 71 points. Looks like they did run and gun some!
Jaysean looked like he was trying to hard in the first half and the settled down in the second and lit JC up! Kid can PLAY!!! SICK SICK SICK left handed slam over Hall in the 4th!!!! This kid is a player!!! I think he had around 30 tonight.
Hall had 31 pts when I left. Beverly had 20 something.
Stats?
MVP2 Wrote:Congrats Perry.

Any stats?

How did Jaysean look with a couple practices under his belt?

He is a player with skills, but is the biggest hot dog and complainer that I have seen in a very long time. Jestures to the crowd on most good plays to the point of receiving a technical and emotionally complained on any turnover call or foul.
His dunk in the 2nd half over Shane Hall does not get any better in high school hoops; but he immediately got T'd up for taunting. Hatcher then yanked the superstar.
I wonder if anybody has the dunk on tape?
THOMCAT Wrote:He is a player with skills, but is the biggest hot dog and complainer that I have seen in a very long time. Jestures to the crowd on most good plays to the point of receiving a technical and emotionally complained on any turnover call or foul.

Typical street ball mentality. Perfect example of why I now despise the game of basketball. At any level.
Paige 27 points 4 threes in the third where the difference in the game
Beverly 23 points

Hall 30 pts 15 rebs 4 dunks

JC started 3 freshman and a sophomore and played within 10 of one the top 15 teams in state. Very proud of JC's effort.
::Famous:: Wrote:I wonder if anybody has the dunk on tape?

Should be on Ihigh.
Good game for Perry...love that Jaysean had a good game. But he's definitely gotta get that taunting under control.

You gotta admit though dudes...if we could jump out the gym like that when we were 17, and dunk over guys that are 6'10", we'd want to taunt too, haha. His coaches and teammates will correct it though, no worries.

I'm definitely going to have to make it to a Perry Central game this year.
Paige must be a super athlete! Dunk on Shane Hall?
How tall exactly is Hall anyway??
^ 6'7" I believe.
It was VERY impressive! Went baseline right side and dunked it LEFT handed! He missed another two handed one from the right baseline that just slipped from his hands and still went in. There is another kid in this Region that can do this if he would just turn loose and do it. Trevor Tiller. Question me if you want. But, I know he can.
If anyone watches the ihigh broadcast, put it on mute. Geez.
^LOL Thanks for the info.
cart man Wrote:Paige 27 points 4 threes in the third where the difference in the game
Beverly 23 points

Hall 30 pts 15 rebs 4 dunks

JC started 3 freshman and a sophomore and played within 10 of one the top 15 teams in state. Very proud of JC's effort.

Disagree with the top 10-15 ranking for PC. Time will tell.
I thought Shane was closer to 7'0"?

And Ray Kasongo is a dunking machine as well. This year the Region has quite a few high-flyers...I love it, just makes it better for us, hah.
Holy crap that dunk was sick. I have to get somewhere and watch this kid play.
was this whole game on ihigh? anyone got a link to it.
First off. Unless he said something or was warned previously, that T was a little quick.

Second. Nice play.

Third. Good God whoever said to mute it was correct. lol I have tried some Ihigh stuff before and I am sure it was not great, but wow.
Nice game for Paige.
^http://www.ihigh.com/school7174/broadcas...verlight=1

Go to the 1:07:20 mark of the video. Hall had a pretty impressive dunk as well in the first half.
Panther Thunder Wrote:First off. Unless he said something or was warned previously, that T was a little quick.

Second. Nice play.

Third. Good God whoever said to mute it was correct. lol I have tried some Ihigh stuff before and I am sure it was not great, but wow.

You're right PT. I like it better when they link up with the local radio station better.
The whole game is on the Johnson Central and tagged on the ihigh site.just go to ihigh.com and search the schools.
The mute button works on the site very well, so please use it if you desire. Most games we have the local radio station broadcast the audio for us. This year we have offered a broadcasting class at JC. These KIDS really enjoy showing pride in their programs and are learning the ropes each and every broadcast. Sorry if our broadcast offends or hurts someone, but we will continue to learn the system one game at a time.
Pages: 1 2 3