Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: CM Punk Wins/Named Superstar of the Year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I do not want to sound cynical but is CM Punk really the most popular wrestler in the WWE? Has John Cena fallen that far? Or was Cena's popularity over-stated?

Was this really fan voted?

I am a big CM Punk fan, do not get me wrong. If I would have voted, it would have more than likely been for him. I just still cannot fathom that anyone on the active everyday roster would win a popularity contest over John Cena.

Thoughts?
Come on LWC, is Pro Wrestling? And you are asking if it's legit or a work.... LOL Wink

It's like Pro Wrestling Illustrated. When I was young, I took everything that mag said as the gospel. Boy oh boy, I sure learned how much of a Mark I was...

Torch will have their "Best of" coming out soon and that will be from the fans.
If that was a legit fan poll, I'm pretty sure that John Cena would have easily won and it not be close.

But personally I felt that the award should have went to either Alberto Del Rio or even Mark Henry.
Stardust Wrote:Come on LWC, is Pro Wrestling? And you are asking if it's legit or a work.... LOL Wink

It's like Pro Wrestling Illustrated. When I was young, I took everything that mag said as the gospel. Boy oh boy, I sure learned how much of a Mark I was...

Torch will have their "Best of" coming out soon and that will be from the fans.

I used to love those old wrestling magazines. Besides WWE's do they even print them anymore?
Guys, I know it is a work, I was just posting that to let it be known.
CM punk deserved his award, but IMO mark henry was a close second..
^ this