Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Finally a squash!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Finally, Dusty, myself and others have been begging for a few more squash matches to occur. One such match happened last night.

Jinder Mahal came out doing his India-speak and bugging everyone until he got Proll kicked by Sheamus and defeated in seconds. THAT is how you squash. Everyone loved it. The heel got beaten, the face was made to look better, etc...

I believe with Kane's return, they will have him squash a few opponents as well.
LWC, I noticed that myself last night, but it did not really register with me until your post.
Maybe it's only me, but I think if they give him a chance Jinder Mahal could be a really, realy good heel character.
J-Rod Wrote:Maybe it's only me, but I think if they give him a chance Jinder Mahal could be a really, realy good heel character.

They tried. He was the original Alberto Del Rio, but he just couldn't pull it off. Management was so convinced that character could work, they pulled it off of Jinder so it didn't get totally ruined. Heels are typcally big ugly @$$e$$. When not, they are snobs. They tried the snob role with Jinder and he proved he could not talk. His only hope is a face, because I can't see him being arrogant enough to get the mainstream fans to care about him