Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kwame Brown signs with Warriors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Contract is a single year contract worth 7 million dollars.

Question....
Why would you give Kwame Brown 7 Million bucks to play basketball for a year?
No idea but of course the Warriors would do something like this...
[Image: kbc2.jpg]

Kwame would like to play for every team in the league! He should have to pay $7M to the league just to play!
He is a good post defender. After that, not much. I like the signing but not for that much. If they were going to dish out $7 million for someone they should have invested a little more and got Tyson Chandler.
There is something we will agree on..
Tyson Chandler is a heck of a player for 7 mill.
He made out with this contract.
LWC Wrote:He is a good post defender. After that, not much. I like the signing but not for that much. If they were going to dish out $7 million for someone they should have invested a little more and got Tyson Chandler.

He's not a good post defender....
he's just an athlete that doesn't get shoved around.
He isn't going to change anything in the paint other than the fact you won't need to double-team if your current center is a skinny white boy.

Kwame is, and always will be, a lazy piece of trash.
When they brought in Kareem to work with him in LA Kareem said that he wouldn't work out, he gave up in practice, and just really wouldn't try.
It's a shame because he had so much potential.
^Of course he isn't a great defender if you are trying to compare him to someone like Dwight Howard. Obviously he is a bust as a #1 pick, but he is better than a scrub.
Stardust Wrote:[Image: kbc2.jpg]

Kwame would like to play for every team in the league! He should have to pay $7M to the league just to play!

Yep!
All i gotta say is.. You played in the NBA?? LOL
Truthfully Brown prolly dunk on us all...
That's my Warriors for you...WHY????
Ballers Wrote:Truthfully Brown prolly dunk on us all...
Guarantee you if we could have a free throw shooting contest and I would utterly destroy him.