Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard @ Estill Co (12/13)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts/Predictions?
Hazard-64
Estill-56

I'll take the Dawgs on the road by 8.
Hazard - 66
Estill - 54
should be a good game.

Estill plays tough at home but they seem to not be able to beat those Dawgs.

If we play our cards right we could possibly knock off the bulldogs

PPG:

Hazard: 54.4

Estill County: 51.8

Massey Prediction:

Hazard 50-44
Hazard 59-45.
does Hazard have any size on the inside without those guys playing? If not Estill's Morris could have a huge game
Estill-57
Hazard-54
Hazard 60
Estill 55
Strikeout King Wrote:does Hazard have any size on the inside without those guys playing? If not Estill's Morris could have a huge game

6'7" and 6'3"...
ekff Wrote:6'7" and 6'3"...

Thanks.

should be a good game
I'm assuming East Kentucky Fire Fighter is referring to Jordan Frazier at 6'7.. He is a pretty big ole' boy that can dunkz the ballz alll dayyyy..
^ according to another thread, Frazier isn't playing
Frazier isn't 6'7 anyways. I think the 6'7 kid is the one that transferred from SL, Spencer Brashear.
Then I don't know who this 6'7 guy is...
MVP2 Wrote:Frazier isn't 6'7 anyways. I think the 6'7 kid is the one that transferred from SL.

Then how tall is he Mr. Know it all?
I just read about the ppl who aren't playing for Hazard and WOW WTF!?
Why are those guys not playing? I don't think losing Spencer is the big of a deal..
But when you lose Frazier, Olinger, and BJ - there goes 3 really big pieces of this Hazard team..
Estill is a tough place to play but I just don't see estill beating hazard even with all those players not playing. Imma take hazard in this one 60-50
Evan Whitaker, 6'5 should be ready to go in a week or so, and Hazard will have their inside man. I dond't know why all these kids are not playing, but IMO kids today are allowed to dod as they please. Discipline has to start at home, and in our family, our kids know that if they sign on to play, they do not quit until the season is over. No ifs and or buts. If this was instilled in more kids, we wouldn't have these problems.