Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Trade talk around #1 NFL pick
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) -- Heisman Trophy winner Reggie Bush might not land with the Houston Texans after all. Texans general manager Charley Casserly said Sunday that the Texans have been talking to teams about possibly trading the first pick in the 2006 draft. The rest of the article is here: http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=Al...&type=lgns

I think that is the best thing Houston can do with the pick, they have more troubles than Reggie Bush can fix.
i think they should trade the pick away and i agree that they have more troubles than reggie bush can fix
"blackcatfan_48" Wrote:i think they should trade the pick away and i agree that they have more troubles than reggie bush can fix

But he's a good start and someone that you can use to start building your team.

I might trade the pick depending on the number of the picks and the location of them
"BFritz" Wrote:But he's a good start and someone that you can use to start building your team.

I might trade the pick depending on the number of the picks and the location of them

True, he could be a good start, if Houston had any type of line for him to run behind, I have no doubt Bush will make someone a dandy player in the future, but the Texans have way too many concerns for him to come in and make an immediate impact. With the money they will have to pay him, there is no way they could get quality supporting players to turn the team around.
"MR.INCREDIBLE" Wrote:True, he could be a good start, if Houston had any type of line for him to run behind, I have no doubt Bush will make someone a dandy player in the future, but the Texans have way too many concerns for him to come in and make an immediate impact. With the money they will have to pay him, there is no way they could get quality supporting players to turn the team around.

Good point
Even as good as Reggie is, I am not sure he could be the kind of impact the Texans need. He would go from an incredible offensive line at USC to running behind a bunch of scarecrows in Houston. I can see him and Carr running for their lives in the backfield all season long.
If the Texans trade the pick it could be the best thing that ever happened ot Reggie Bush lol. I think he is agreat talent, but I hate to see another great rookie get pounded because of a lack of an offensive line. It has destroyed many great talents.
I hope they trade the #1 pic because the texans need so much more than reggie bush they should trade it to some lineman or somthen because theat is what they need the most