Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breaking News (Ray Kasongo is for real)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
After watching Ray Kasongo, he reminds me of a young Chris Webber. But a bit more athletic than Webber was keep in mind he is a great kid also the sky is the limit for the Young man:Thumbs:
Breaking news.....:lame:
Breakin news my ass! Look guys...they haven't won a thing yet. The more some of you keep talkin smack every time they make a layup. The more people are gonna hate. Let them prove something first ...please.
I don't see anyone talking smack...but if any of our fans do, I'll do my best to keep em in check. This is the most down to earth team I've ever seen, especially with their talent, and that's the way we're going to win. But this isn't breaking news, lol.

Ray is great, and in my opinion the best player in the region. The sky is the limit, and he will be playing on a top 10 College Basketball team in 2 years. Don't forget Tony too...he;s only 16, he'll grow another inch or two to 6'1" or 6'2" and with his talent and calmness at the Point, he'll go big time too, and play.

These are great guys. Can't help but love this team.
Also, you all who are fans of other teams in the Region really need to come out and watch your team play when ER plays them. We're just a plain good team to watch, win or lose, it's great basketball and watching players like Tony, Ray and Johnny is great.
I just lost the title of dumbest BGR threads.
Yeah, I had to edit it because it makes people think something happened, lol...when all the guy is talking about is a good player.

But like I said, if you haven't watched this team, try to get out and see them play. It's just great basketball to watch as a fan.
WideRight05 Wrote:I just lost the title of dumbest BGR threads.

I dunno, you've said some pretty silly things.

Also, the scary thing is...He's only a Junior.
Hands down the best guard in Kentucky for sure to quick can pass it and can shoot it very well and can jump and dunk any kinda way you want it also Korey Thacker is the most underrated kid in the region when he goes East ridge goes Korey is hard to stop Haydon Mullins is decent also but he shoots to many jump shots instead of going to basket and johnny prime time miller is like a travid ford type player !!:yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:
I wouldn't be too sure about that. I think the Hicks kid from Louisville Trinity might have a legitimate argument to that. I'm sure Wolter is a good player, but lets see how he does against good competition before we go crowning him the best, huh?
Your threads are getting annoying..just saying
Eastkyballer you need to leave the holler, and travel around the state and watch some games...the wolter kid is a good player but i wouldnt come close to saying best guard in the state..
I think Tony has the POTENTIAL to be one of the top guards in the State. I honestly don't think he is there yet. You have to remember, he's just a Soph. he has a lot of room to grow and develop. I think there are many good areas of his game, but I do feel he has a few things to work on. He does have a great attitude and work ethic, so I feel he can achieve his goals. I hope he either gains a little more height, or the Division I schools will overlook his smaller size and recognize his athletic ability.
WideRight05 Wrote:I just lost the title of dumbest BGR threads.

Nah, you still got it my friend. Anyone who says that Clintwood was beaten by Hazard who won the Class A football title couldn't be that good after winning the Virginia Class A football Title is pretty dumb. Work on it kid.Confusedilly:
Listen man, you don't need to make a thread for each player....you could have included it in the other thread. I'd really like to close this, but I'm just going to change the title because it sounds dumb.

And yes, Tony is great. I love the guy, good friend. Won't find a better one anywhere. I think there's a few guards out there that have him beat in KY right now, but by his Junior and Senior years, he will be a top-5 player in Kentucky.
Actually, I just merged this thread with the one about Ray. No need to junk up the forum with two threads about two different players on the same team. Just talk about the team in this thread.

And please dude, calm down your excitement if you're a fan. I feel you, trust me, I do, but we're not there yet. Our boys are the most down to earth group of guys I know, we need to be that way too, at least until we beat Valley. Big Grin
I've seen very little play from Tony and Ray, so I won't go as far as saying they are the best at this or that. I will say that they both showed flashes of greatness when I did watch them play, but flashes of greatness are a far cry from consistent greatness. I hope that they both blend well with the rest of the Warriors as the season progresses and that they are able to really make noise come postseason play.
itzAmazing Wrote:I've seen very little play from Tony and Ray, so I won't go as far as saying they are the best at this or that. I will say that they both showed flashes of greatness when I did watch them play, but flashes of greatness are a far cry from consistent greatness. I hope that they both blend well with the rest of the Warriors as the season progresses and that they are able to really make noise come postseason play.

Oh, they are. Like I said, it's amazing to me, never seen anything like it. I can't wait for every next game and practice, lol. Coach LeMaster is one hell of a coach, too.
vundy33 Wrote:Oh, they are. Like I said, it's amazing to me, never seen anything like it. I can't wait for every next game and practice, lol. Coach LeMaster is one hell of a coach, too.

I only saw Warrior Night, but the entire team had an extra jolt in their step.

It's an exciting time to be a Warrior and I will definitely go to as many games as I can.
itzAmazing Wrote:I only saw Warrior Night, but the entire team had an extra jolt in their step.

It's an exciting time to be a Warrior and I will definitely go to as many games as I can.

Good deal man, and you're right. You gotta start coming to the games, especially the big ones like Letcher. This team has changed so much since Warrior Night though...such a good team when it comes to playing with each other.
Easternkyballer Wrote:Hands down the best guard in Kentucky for sure to quick can pass it and can shoot it very well and can jump and dunk any kinda way you want it also Korey Thacker is the most underrated kid in the region when he goes East ridge goes Korey is hard to stop Haydon Mullins is decent also but he shoots to many jump shots instead of going to basket and johnny prime time miller is like a travid ford type player !!:yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:

wait a minute , now I have to step in . YOU said hands down the best in the state . He's name is not even in the top 100 in the state . As a matter of fact can't find anything on him anywhere but from ER fans . Heck any coach can take a city slicken street baller . And take him to the 15th region and make him look like a top 100 nationally . But it hasn't happened yet . But I grant you he has made a big improvement to the Ridge Warriors . Butt saying he's the best in the state . Get real ,shoot straight , He's good against the ones he's played against . :flush:
bluebloodedcatfan Wrote:wait a minute , now I have to step in . YOU said hands down the best in the state . He's name is not even in the top 100 in the state . As a matter of fact can't find anything on him anywhere but from ER fans . Heck any coach can take a city slicken street baller . And take him to the 15th region and make him look like a top 100 nationally . But it hasn't happened yet . But I grant you he has made a big improvement to the Ridge Warriors . Butt saying he's the best in the state . Get real ,shoot straight , He's good against the ones he's played against . :flush:

You're kidding yourself if you don't think Wolter is one of the top guards in the state of Kentucky.

As well as Kasongo at his position.

These kids will dominate the years they are here.
He is a top guard, and Blueblooded, he's better than any one player on your team, and so is Ray, just how it is. I agree that that guy's statement is crazy and he's not the best in the state yet, but soon, he will be. For now, he's top in the Region.

You talk about him like anyone can have his skill. You are so wrong, lol.
Reanimate Wrote:You're kidding yourself if you don't think Wolter is one of the top guards in the state of Kentucky.

As well as Kasongo at his position.

These kids will dominate the years they are here.
:lmao::hilarious::please:haven't seen Rick or Cal here yet . And you will not . So I call BS to all your other rumors . Oh they've called . BS .
It would be nice to see him go up against DJ Townsend from Rowan County. I say DJ is one of the best PG in the state. Just sayin...
bluebloodedcatfan Wrote::lmao::hilarious::please:haven't seen Rick or Cal here yet . And you will not . So I call BS to all your other rumors . Oh they've called . BS .

lol, Cal hasn't called, but Coach Antigua has, and was at the Oldham Co game. Don't know about the guy you're talking to, but my info isn't rumor, it's fact. Tony is a good friend and kid, so is Ray, and I will have their back no matter what, especially since they're such good guys.

Of course Tony isn't the best in the state, yet, like I said. But he's not a common player, either. He and Ray are definitely some of the top players in the Region, and would be in any Region.
TR196KY Wrote:It would be nice to see him go up against DJ Townsend from Rowan County. I say DJ is one of the best PG in the state. Just sayin...

Agreed. Be a cool matchup. How tall is DJ by the way, and class? I don't know alot about him, just know he is a damn great player.
DJ is 5' 11" and stats are 19.7 ppg, 62% from field, 50% from 3, 3.3 assist per game and 3.7 rebounds per game and 2.7 steals per game. Pretty good boy also.
Easternkyballer Wrote:After watching Ray Kasongo, he reminds me of a young Chris Webber. But a bit more athletic than Webber was keep in mind he is a great kid also the sky is the limit for the Young man:Thumbs:

good basketball player, great kid, and took money to go there. just like webber :biglmao:
I've heard good things bout the kid. I cant wait to see him play.
Pages: 1 2