Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Brewers sign Aramis Ramirez
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ramirez is one of the best 3B in the game. Good sign for the Brewers.

http://espn.go.com/chicago/mlb/story/_/i...ee-brewers
That power is much needed with Braun dropping 50 games to start the season.
Does this signing say the Brewers are done with Fielder or could this be enough for Fielder to take a potential pay cut to stay with the Brewers?
toussaints Wrote:Does this signing say the Brewers are done with Fielder or could this be enough for Fielder to take a potential pay cut to stay with the Brewers?

Fielder won't be back with the Brewers.

Cubs, Mariners, Blue Jays and Rangers (Even tho Rangers Nolan Ryan said at the winter meetings the Rangers aren't in on Fielder. Reports are showing that they are)

From everything I've seen and read he wants to go to the Cubs
Strikeout King Wrote:Fielder won't be back with the Brewers.

Cubs, Mariners, Blue Jays and Rangers (Even tho Rangers Nolan Ryan said at the winter meetings the Rangers aren't in on Fielder. Reports are showing that they are)

From everything I've seen and read he wants to go to the Cubs

No Cards???
those were the teams that MLBtraderumors.com showed earlier.

SD, the Cardinals are about to agree to to a contract extension with Utility Infielder Skip Schumaker so they could possibly either move Lance Berkman over to 1st and change up there outfield or they could put Schumaker at 1st or they might even possibly sign a Free Agent 1B but from what all I've seen the cardinals aren't in on Fielder but that doesn't mean that they aren't
^They'll move Berkman to 1st. Cubs are crazy if they don't go get him!
just read on mlbtraderumors that the Brewers are out on Fielder
Nice pick-up for the Brew Crew.
Aramis Ramirez is solid when he is not on the DL.
Big pick up, especially with the Braun situation.
Always been some what of a Ramirez fan but I do think it was time for him to go elsewhere.