Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rate Yourself As A UK Basketball Fan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I found this on another chat site and thought it would definitely be appropriate posted here.

How do you rate yourself as a UK fan?

1) Extremely Passive: What ever happens, happens. Win or lose the sun will come up tomorrow. Tubby and UK are the greatest--always!

2) Very Passive: I pull for the Cats but if they lose I am somewhat bothered but I get over it real quick. I really have more in my life than to simmer over a UK loss. I often wonder if a new coach would put energy back into my support for Big Blue.

3) Passive: I watch the games, I pull really hard for the Cats and only occasionally will question Tubby or the team. Sometimes the team (and Tubby) makes me really mad, but I generally keep it to myself.

4) Semi-Moderate: I get somewhat pissed and will occasionally lash out at the coach and players. Only "big time" and "stupid" losses will cause my blood pressure to rise.

5) Moderate: As a fan, UK basketball is pretty important in my life. I will seldom miss a game and will try to give Tubby and the team the benefit of the doubt. However, going through the type of season that we are, I have many more lows than highs. I just want to friggin WIN!

6) Fairly Agressive: UK basketball is a big part of my life and winning is very important to me. I am bothered when we lose, almost to the point of mopping around the house. I will frequently question Tubby and his decisions. I am not part of the LOD but I can definitely see where they are coming from at times.

7) Agressive: THIS IS UK Basketball and winning is extremely important to me and my life. I do not have "tunnel vision" but I try to be fair with both sides. I hurt when we lose, but not to any extreme. I am on this board more often and longer after a loss than a win. I can feel my blood pressure rising about midway through a game.

8) Very Agressive: WOW--is it game day yet? Forget about Aunt Sarah's birthday. They better have a TV tuned in or I am not going! I definitely don't have tunnel vision. Call a spade a spade. And don't take up for Tubby--he is probably the reason for the mess we are in. A UK loss is intolerable, especially at home. And don't even talk to me about not making the NCAA this year. What--are you stupid?

9) Extremely Agressive: UK Basketball makes up a huge portion of my life. After the season is over I am already planning for next season. I live and die with each game and each win and loss. Anything less than a Final 4 every few years is totally unacceptable. Tell me I can't watch a UK game and you might get hurt. I see EVERYTHING going on and will attack with a vengence, if warranted. My roots go back to UK Basketball and it is in my blood--never to leave.

10) Nuclear: I am the craziest of fans. NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING comes before UK basketball. I am very agressive in my feelings and my thoughts about the team--and I will let it be known loud and clear. I consider myself the greatest fan in the world, bar none. I will cheer until my voice box explodes. The world could not exist without the color blue. The LOD has nothing on me. Win or lose, I remain fanatical.
At one time, between the years 30 to 0 BT (before Tubby) I would have definitely been a 9, but now in the year 9 WT (with Tubby) and UK mired in Tubby ball and missing out on a final four bid annually, a 2 would describe me pretty accurately. Thanx Tubby.
Where is the one, where you arent a fan at all?
lol.
Probably on the Dook board....
You say you're a 2, which means you don't care when they lose but you get on here and bitch about a loss for days after...Smile...I didnt know that stewing over it for days on here was getting over it real quick Smile

By the way: I don't consider myself any of those fans because none of them fit me...I'm a huge fan but don't belong in any of those rankings...
im a big uk fan but none of those describe me as a uk fan
Yellow Snow its DUKE not Dook...
Nope....it's DOOK....trust me.
Agressive....
Nuclear.....
I really like UK, and like it when they win or play well. Ive read alot about RP and TS and the way they treat players. Most of RP's former players have said they will never again in their lives let anyone treat them the way RP did. Ya he won some games but who did he have on the team? At the begining, a bunch of Ky. kids for the most part who had pride in Kentucky Basketball. TS may not win as many games, but he will turn out people that will be better people after having him as a coach. So because of the slant for anti-Tubby in your "rate yourself" I don't fit any of them.
"THUNDERCHILD" Wrote:I really like UK, and like it when they win or play well. Ive read alot about RP and TS and the way they treat players. Most of RP's former players have said they will never again in their lives let anyone treat them the way RP did. Ya he won some games but who did he have on the team? At the begining, a bunch of Ky. kids for the most part who had pride in Kentucky Basketball. TS may not win as many games, but he will turn out people that will be better people after having him as a coach. So because of the slant for anti-Tubby in your "rate yourself" I don't fit any of them.

:thumb:
7 not very aggressive
Im extremely Passive untill tubby leaves then i may move up 2 but i am a DUKE fan more than UK speacially now
I would be an 8.
"MCHS_FBALL#14" Wrote:Im extremely Passive untill tubby leaves then i may move up 2 but i am a DUKE fan more than UK speacially now

This guy is DEFINITELY from magoffin county. Smile
He's definitely one of tens of thousands of disgruntled UK fans that Tubby ball has created all over the state. BTW, nothing wrong with being a Magoffin County fan......fine people over there.

Oh, here's some help with big words for alfus and corndog.....

dis·grun·tle ( P ) Pronunciation Key (ds-grntl)
tr.v. dis·grun·tled, dis·grun·tling, dis·grun·tles

To make discontented.
"Yellow Snow" Wrote:At one time, between the years 30 to 0 BT (before Tubby) I would have definitely been a 9, but now in the year 9 WT (with Tubby) and UK mired in Tubby ball and missing out on a final four bid annually, a 2 would describe me pretty accurately. Thanx Tubby.
wow that just shows that you are no kind of fan at all. Nothing to do with the coach or the team you just sound like a fiar weather or some kinf =d of band wagon fan. Go ahead and give me an 11 I will remain faithful until death. My pride or fait in UK will never swagger. Real fans don't quit or give up on their teams.:ChairHit:
"TennisCAT23" Wrote:Yellow Snow its DUKE not Dook...
Hey you are wrong too lol its not Duke or Dook lol Its PUKE. Smile
yeah if you are a UK fan then BE a UK fan...it's pretty sad that you don't support these guys and their coach...In my lifetime I can assure everyone that I will never support another team like I do the cats...how can someone claim they were once for the cats but are now lville and duke fans...some of the big blue nation sickens me!
Blame Tubby for Cat fans now snuggling up with other teams like Louisville, unc, Dook and even UT. Tubby ball has put a damper on the excitement once associated with University of Kentucky basketball.
"Yellow Snow" Wrote:He's definitely one of tens of thousands of disgruntled UK fans that Tubby ball has created all over the state. BTW, nothing wrong with being a Magoffin County fan......fine people over there.

To make discontented.

Wow dude, you cant even copy and paste correctly, it's (d[Image: ibreve.gif]s-gr[Image: ubreve.gif]n[Image: prime.gif]tl)
not (ds-grntl)Smile Smile Smile
(ds-grntl) .....That is the pronunciation key for people like you with limited vocabulary skills, oh one of little insight. Get a clue, OK?
"Yellow Snow" Wrote:(ds-grntl) .....That is the pronunciation key for people like you with limited vocabulary skills, oh one of little insight. Get a clue, OK?

Im not one to brag or anything, but your way off on my lack of vocabulary skills. I dont know if your too old to know what the ACT is, but my overall score was a 30. My English score was a 29, and my reading was a 28.

I just had to tell you that, so later on before you say something, you can have a clue, OK??
Before the days of Tubby, I was an 8, now, I am definitely a 5.
"corndog23" Wrote:Im not one to brag or anything, but your way off on my lack of vocabulary skills. I dont know if your too old to know what the ACT is, but my overall score was a 30. My English score was a 29, and my reading was a 28.

Guess it pays off to sit by someone smart when taking the ACT, huh?
"Yellow Snow" Wrote:Guess it pays off to sit by someone smart when taking the ACT, huh?

I dont know, why dont you ask the guy who was beside me?
"corndog23" Wrote:Im not one to brag or anything, but your way off on my lack of vocabulary skills. I dont know if your too old to know what the ACT is, but my overall score was a 30. My English score was a 29, and my reading was a 28.

I just had to tell you that, so later on before you say something, you can have a clue, OK??

Smile :thumb: Good job corndog...34 right here...The grown man named "yellow snow"(so mature) still cant respond to 90% of my comments so I think we know we is having trouble on here Smile
"alfus21" Wrote:Smile :thumb: Good job corndog...34 right here...The grown man named "yellow snow"(so mature) still cant respond to 90% of my comments so I think we know we is having trouble on here Smile

:thumb:
"Yellow Snow" Wrote:He's definitely one of tens of thousands of disgruntled UK fans that Tubby ball has created all over the state. BTW, nothing wrong with being a Magoffin County fan......fine people over there.

To make discontented.

Smile 10's of thousands??? Smile Smile That's why so many 10's of thousands have signed that ridiculous petition...That's why Rupp has been empty the last few home games...Oh yeah..Last I checked Tubby was still bringing in a sold out house every home game..:thumb:

You still don't care about UK basketball yet you still bitch and moan about it more than anybody I've ever seen...Smile
Pages: 1 2