Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Why do school not keep there Rest Rooms Clean.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was just wondering why they dont take a little pride in the school and keep it clean. I have been in several school this year and for the most part they are ok, but I have been in a couple and it would just make you sick to even walk into them.

There is nothing worse then walking into a NASTY bathroom.
I agree Bat. Why wouldn't they take pride an at least make an effort?
I know at Magoffin the school tries to keep everything in order, but its the kids thier that mess them up. I've been to the bathroom on several occaions when the paper towel dispencer would be rband new and then maybe the next day, it would be ripped off the wall or busted. I really don't understand the point of doing somehting like that.

The school puts those thigns there for a reason.

What gets me worse of all is people who use snuff and spit in the sinks and put paper towels in the sink to clog them up. that really kills me.

Sorry for the rant. I know the school tries its best to keep everything clean, but it takes a little bit of restraint fromt he student body to keep it clean.
ER has a problem with student smokers making the bathrooms smell bad and putting cigarettes out on toilet seats causing big black marks. I hate the smell of the smoke, I know that smoking isn't allowed for kids that age but they should really have a smoking section outside to prevent the rest of the students from dealing with secondhand smoke and the horrible smell. It is a major health risk to the ones that don't want to deal with the cigarettes not to mention how frustrating it is when you need to pee and you can't get into a stall for all the smokers taking them up.
The Cheem Wrote:I know at Magoffin the school tries to keep everything in order, but its the kids thier that mess them up. I've been to the bathroom on several occaions when the paper towel dispencer would be rband new and then maybe the next day, it would be ripped off the wall or busted. I really don't understand the point of doing somehting like that.

The school puts those thigns there for a reason.

What gets me worse of all is people who use snuff and spit in the sinks and put paper towels in the sink to clog them up. that really kills me.

Sorry for the rant. I know the school tries its best to keep everything clean, but it takes a little bit of restraint fromt he student body to keep it clean.

You are exactly right Cheem, the bathrooms at school are just plain nasty, I hate to use them.
Prestonsburg could possibly have the nastiest bathrooms I've ever seen. I'd say an out-house would be cleaner!!
catsfan072 Wrote:Prestonsburg could possibly have the nastiest bathrooms I've ever seen. I'd say an out-house would be cleaner!!

I will have to argue against that. Out of all the schools I have attended, bathrooms visited during ball games, or during any school related activity, Sheldon Clark takes the cake easily. It was down right nasty in most rest rooms in the High School while I went there. And I know it hasn't changed drastically over a year.
Cheem Supa Carrot our bathrooms are NASTY!!! but atleast for ball games we have the extra bathrooms that stay locked untill game night so people dont have to see the other ones
AHH SC has the nastiest bathrooms ever!
sheldon clarks r/rs are so bad that when u get with in 10 feet of them u smell like bo mix wiht smoke amd poop and pee for at least 3 slowers
At SF the ones in the gym are great because they keep them locked until games and no one is allowd in them but the ones in the school are kinda bad, ashes are all over the floor and if you have to pee you basicallly have to wipe off 3 inches of ashes but besides that you might as well forget getting in there between classes or lunch b/c it's full of smokers. If I have to pee I hold it til I get home, sometimes it's from 2nd period til 3:45 but oh well.