Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Aunt Kay will be at the HHS/PCC game!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
Just in case you didn't read my other post...

Aunt Kay and Uncle Marty will at the Hazard/PCC game! We will fly into Louisville Tuesday morning and head back to Kansas on Wednesday. Quick trip but well worth the chance to watch my NEPHEW play...:loveya:

This will be the first time in 31 years that I have watched the Hazard/McNapier (PCC) games! The competition and excitement of the crowd were always GREAT for that game! Is that tradition still there...I will get to see Tuesday night!

See you all at the GAME! :Wave:

i cant wait 2 c u aunt kay
WOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!! That's great, Aunt Kay!! You won't be disappointed in this game.

GOOOOO BULLDOGS!!!
Glad you're gonna get to come Aunt Kay. I'm sure your nephew will make your trip worth it.
aunt kay can u still make that biscuit and gravy like u use 2 ...............mmmmm great. After the game you goin to have to hook me up like the good ol days
why was this post made? but its kool that ur comin all the way from kansas
Well JumpShotKing21...I made the post so that the ppl that I have been writing to on this blog would know...See all tomorrow! Smile

PS.....OKAY Afro Sheen...you have my curiousity up...WHEN did I fix bisquits and gravy for you??? I was a terrible cook when I first got married! Smile

:Hungry::Hungry::Hungry:
nah u a great cook.........the best in the world this was about 25 years ago. you usta cook breakfast 4 me every morning after i finished puttin in that work the night before
afro sheen Wrote:nah u a great cook.........the best in the world this was about 25 years ago. you usta cook breakfast 4 me every morning after i finished puttin in that work the night before

I didn't live in KY 25 yrs ago. We moved to KS in 1978!

Catch you at the game! Flight leaves at 6:30am...so gotta get some shut eye!

Confusedleep: :Wave:
Well i'm glad your making the trip but i think this belongs in general discussion?
Thanks Blackcat, It was starting to sound like the freakin Waltons on here.
"Night John Boy".
Hey! Smile The Waltons was a great show!!!...

Sorry, if I offended anyone for showing enthusiam about getting to come and watch my NEPHEW and the DAWGS play in a very important game! I don't have the luxury of "the locals" to just show up at the Memorial Gym just any ole' day!

Plus...if you didn't know me by my login name, then you didn't HAVE to be so nosy and read the posts! I don't read posts that don't pertain to a subject that I am not interested in...were you interested in "Aunt Kay will be at the HHS/PCC game". Rolleyes