Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott County Central 72 - Boyd County 54
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Charlie Hammonds Hall of Fame Classic @ Hazard
Congrats KCC. Looking forward to watching them play this coming Thursday
Boyd sucks. In all sports.
Good job Patriots!
Congrats KCC
Knott is best team in the region RIGHT NOW!!!
Zach Davis sick dunk... off the post.
12/10/2011
Knott Co. Central 72
Boyd Co. 54
Boyd Co. 6 12 11 25 54
Knott Co. Central 22 17 27 6 72
At Hazard
Boyd Co. (1-3) -- Wallace 2, Stacy 4, Mayse 4, Lowe 6, Jarrell 3, Taylor 11, Black 8, Griffith 14, Burgess 2.
Knott Co. Central (5-0) -- Davis 9, Adams 7, Justice 19, Christon 9, Hall 15, Cornett 3, Shrum 4, Bentley 4, Amburgey 2.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2009/12/02/10403...z1gC5gFpT7
I was at this game and I have to say that Knott did look good. One player that impressed me that I hadn't heard much about was #21. Davis is a beast. Look at those arms....
[Image: 085.jpg]
Knott Central led by 42 in 3rd. quarter before Coach King removed the starters.
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:I was at this game and I have to say that Knott did look good. One player that impressed me that I hadn't heard much about was #21. Davis is a beast. Look at those arms....
[Image: 085.jpg]

# 21 Is Simon Christian, one of 3 Freshmen that starts for Knott, others are #5 Camron Justice, and #24 Evan Hall, and # 25 Chance Cornett (usually first off the bench) is also a Freshman!
I hear Blake Shrums name a lot.
congrats pats!
Benchwarmer Wrote:I hear Blake Shrums name a lot.

He would start for most teams in the 14th region. Plays hard, good shooter,defender and rebounder!
Congrats !! to Coach King and his staff !! Freshman Justice led the way of scoring for the Patriots who move to 5-0 on the season. Knott County will host 15th regional team Magoffin County (4-0) on the 15th of December.

Think the "Patriots" are playing well .:rockon:
Boyd is no different than Ashland. Guys who can't determine their roles. No one wants to guard because they want to run out and cherry pick. Way too many shots beyond the arc with guys who can't shoot it.
Congrats KCC