Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville 78 Allen Central 35 (EQT Energy Classic Pittsburgh, PA)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Pittsburgh, PA as two 15th Region teams go at it. The Panthers will play for 5h place 2:00 PM tomorrow and Allen Central will play for 7th place.

Scoring for Pikeville:

Ethan Rowe 31
Will Branham 13
Richmond McAnallen 7
Todd Branham 6
Larry David Keene 3
Jared Tackett 6
Chase Hall 3
Jacob Hamilton 7
Wes Anderson 2

Allen Central was led by Micah Harlow with 10.
Congrats Panthers
Sucks that they traveled that far and still played each other. A little more lop sided than I expected.
Congrats to my Panthers.
Congrats Panthers. And yeah I wouldn't wanna travel that far to play Allen Central.
Whoever set the schedule must have had there reasons for doing so. If either one would have won then they would not have played. It is just the way it worked out. Good luck to AC and PHS.
Good game, Panthers, keep up the good work. Safe travels back home for both teams, and hopefully, they've used this time to learn and grow as a team.
From what i have heard these teams traveled together on the same charter bus. That could be an interesting trip home
Congrats Panthers

Pikeville showed how you beat Allen Central. Stop the Braxton Tackett show. Cause if you let him go off, he can beat you or at least keep it close.
Congrats Panthers

Pikeville showed how you beat Allen Central. Stop the Braxton Tackett show. Cause if you let him go off, he can beat you or at least keep it close.
If they did travel together, I think it is great. I see an upside for all the kids.
LMAO. They traveled 400 miles just to play each other. Someone should have told their AD's that they are both located in Eastern KY and saved a bunch of money on lodging and other expenses.
BCF4L Wrote:LMAO. They traveled 400 miles just to play each other. Someone should have told their AD's that they are both located in Eastern KY and saved a bunch of money on lodging and other expenses.
It's a tournament that they both were in, and just happened to play each other one time out of three games. God almighty, no one on this site seems to understand it, or just hate Pikeville so much they'll use anything to bash them. For those that actually care any about it, here is the final bracket with scores, etc. It contains one error, the Allen Central game against West Green, AC won 65-16, not lost as it shows.

[Image: EQT-Energy-Classic-Schedules-Brackets.htm]

Won't post for some reason, so here is the URL:

http://www.eqtenergyclassic.com/EQT-Ener...ackets.htm