Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Somerset 62 Madison Southern 56
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Finally from Berea. Somerset overcame a 6 point halftime deficit to pick up their first win of the season.
Congrats Jumpers

Norm how did the Estill/Holmes game turnout or do you know?
Strikeout King Wrote:Congrats Jumpers

Norm how bad did we lose to Holmes or do you know?

I left to get something to eat after the first game. I'll be back for the Somerset -Estill County game at 6.
we're just a young team this year is why we're getting killed
Glad to see Somerset pick up the win!!

Congrats Jumpers!!
Strikeout King Wrote:we're just a young team this year is why we're getting killed

The Engineers hung in pretty well with Madison Southern until the middle of the third quarter last night and then ran out of gas. They looked like they have some good young players.
Norm Peterson Wrote:The Engineers hung in pretty well with Madison Southern until the middle of the third quarter last night and then ran out of gas. They looked like they have some good young players.

we do. We'll win some more games this year but I don't think it will be as many as last year.

You gonna make the trip up to Irvine on Jan. 9th to watch Somerset/Estill?
Congrats to the Jumpers on their first win of the season.
Strikeout King Wrote:we do. We'll win some more games this year but I don't think it will be as many as last year.

You gonna make the trip up to Irvine on Jan. 9th to watch Somerset/Estill?

Probably, unless I am out of town with work. My son is playing basketball this season for the first time since he was a freshman.