Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: WideLeft01 and WideRight05
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
You think so?
^ Just a gut feel.... Wink
Big Grin Could be.

If anyone guesses right, everything will be revealed.
Stardust Wrote:Now just what does "HOES" have anything to do with this. And you a Christian and all......:igiveup:

Type ohh!!! I meant goes! Nice catch dusty! :Thumbs:
^ LOL, You gave me a freebie, you should know I would take it Wink
In other news: The Genius already thought he was banned LOL
^ I think we should ban him again just for for giggles....
It would be funny. When a bunch of us went to Belfry to watch them and Ashland play, we were talking about this site and he literally TRIED to get banned that night LOL. It wasn't until I told him that I got him banned for using his comp. to create an account that he realized he wasn't banned already.
^ LOL, too funny
Yeah.

Although I'll admit I came up with the retard quote for him. Big Grin
WideRight05 Wrote:I'll put it this way: Let's see if anybody can figure out my username from 2005 - 2006 on here.

It was probably one of those user names we send b-day greetings to that had five post and a name like long dong silver
^ wrong.

I had over 300 posts. I'll give you that much of a hint. And I ruled the arcade for a good amount of time.
^
Ill guess you use to be under the user name.....bigDousche44 :biggrin:
^ nope.

I wasn't into trolling at the time. I was a normal, regular poster on here.
I bet no one would've ever guessed that my previous account was a banned baddy...
^I can see you getting banned vundy. lol You use to raise heck a lot!!!!!!!!

hahah
Interesting Vundy....were you here back in the day too?
vundy33 Wrote:I bet no one would've ever guessed that my previous account was a banned baddy...

Who was the Mod who got rid of your @$$???
^ probably real badman. He's a joke (and if you read this real badman, yeah, I think you're a joke). Gave me a warning for calling HawksRule "that of alternate lifestyle" when I was joking with him in a thread (and you look at his response, you can tell it's a joke!). He takes me wayyyyyyy too seriously. Wouldn't be surprised if he was the one who banned Vundy back in the day.
lol, it was back in 2006. I've been here since 2005. And it was Midee. Hahaha. When I made this account, asked it to be deleted.
^ Haha ol' Midee. He was a poster on "the other site" back in the day, as well as FBALL and Jeepman.
This should be a classic thread because it's the longest conspiracy thread, and the fact that it's about 2 of the biggest legends to ever post on BGR.
I wasnt the first one to use this profile.
My brother used it for a long time, but id read with him and stuff.
When he passed i kind of just took it over.
^ Was he a troll or a regular poster? lol
He was a regular poster lol.
He was actually a lot smarter than ill ever think about being and a good kid.
I would throw in a post here and there but it was his account, although i came up with the name :biggrin:
He would post and i would read.
About a year and a half ago, ight before i left for Colorado for work he passed.
When i came back i decided just to use this account.

If anybody would have paid real close attention to the post a couple of years ago and the post now then they would see there pretty different, as fa as the way we post because he never trolled, he just wrote very informative post.
We always talked about how we would like to see rankings here on BGR that were better than the AP and BGP rankings but never started it. Thats when i took up the bit of doing it this year with some pretty good success for a first year i think.

Either way, half the time here was both of us and since has been just me.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:He was a regular poster lol.
He was actually a lot smarter than ill ever think about being and a good kid.
I would throw in a post here and there but it was his account, although i came up with the name :biggrin:
He would post and i would read.
About a year and a half ago, ight before i left for Colorado for work he passed.
When i came back i decided just to use this account.

If anybody would have paid real close attention to the post a couple of years ago and the post now then they would see there pretty different, as fa as the way we post because he never trolled, he just wrote very informative post.
We always talked about how we would like to see rankings here on BGR that were better than the AP and BGP rankings but never started it. Thats when i took up the bit of doing it this year with some pretty good success for a first year i think.

Either way, half the time here was both of us and since has been just me.

Sorry to hear about him. I'm sure he was a great guy and it's good that you are staying on here and continuing to post. I enjoy reading your posts on here, especially your breakdowns of the teams in the HS football threads.
I would guess that the face turn of WideRight05 makes this theory even bigger.
^ That WideRight guy is just like Ric Flair, he has so many personalities, he wakes up each day and has no clue who he is.... LOL
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I'm WideRight and I am stylin' and profilin'!!!

Who was I?

Oh yeah....

DO YOUR TRAINING, SAY YOUR PRAYERS, AND EAT YOUR VITAMINS!!!
Now with the addition of WideZero, this conspiracy theory grows even more.
Pages: 1 2 3