Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 58th District Player of the Year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Me personally i think Brandon Kidd or Lewis Barnett...I was just wondering what you all think.
i think brandon kidd should get the 58th player of the year because he has had a preety good season and has kept good stats and hit 1000points this year!!!!!!!and i would say if u would go back he is well over 1000rebounds and works hard, he deserves the 58th player of the year!!!!!!!!

:wenumber1 Go BobCats!!!!!!!!
Sean Leslie or Lewis Barnette.
Ryan Little
Sean Leslie hands down. He is probably averaging over 20 a game now and he had 102 blocks going into the Paintsville game.
Has to be Kidd from BL, they won the conference and he is there best player.
I go with Leslie.
Brandon kidd
Brandon kidd by far....
id say sean leslie
I'd say Sean Leslie!
cant be leslie! They wont give it to someone who played on the 3rd place team in the conference! has to be kidd!
Brandon Kidd
Sean Leslie!!!!!!!!!
Sean Leslie is a better player than Kidd imo. But like someone said, what hurts Leslie is the fact that he played on a 3rd place conference team.
Peston Simon won it last year and didn't Besty Layne place third in the conference.
true #4
Okay player of the 58th is definitely sean leslie, remember when pburg was beating by bl on their home floor, sean leslie held the almighty kidd to 6 pts i think, but i know he was shut down, sean leslie averages nearly 5 blocks a game. He could make any team a tournament contender.
"Patton19" Wrote:Okay player of the 58th is definitely sean leslie, remember when pburg was beating by bl on their home floor, sean leslie held the almighty kidd to 6 pts i think, but i know he was shut down, sean leslie averages nearly 5 blocks a game. He could make any team a tournament contender.

Yeah, and remember when the almighty Kidd and BL won the conference :confused:
good post
This is about 58th player of the year. Not who won the conference. Leslie is better than Kidd hands down.
Sean Leslie
Sean Leslie is a good player. But so is Brandon Kidd. Brandon is averaging 20 points and 15-20 rebounds in the conference games. He is also averaging a double-double for the season.
Brandon Kidd
Brandon Kidd
It Could Go To Anyone In The Conference, If I'm Not Mistaken Last Year Preston Simon From Besty Layne Won It And His Team Was In 4th Place , So I Think Anyone Could Get It It All Depends How The Coaches Vote
Kidd didn't impress me when BL played Prestonsburg, Thacker did a lot better than Kidd.
Kidd has well over 1000 pts. and well over 1000 rebounds. Who votes on conference player of the year?
There is no need to say this one is better than that one all boys play hard and deserve to be the player of the year however, I think it will go to Kidd this year!
Thacker cant rebound he can shoot his arm off and make it most of the time but he has no defense.
Pages: 1 2