Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pitino and Cal at Hinkle field house at the same time recruiting the same player!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heard that cal just walked out of the building when pitino walked in! Brh were scouting a top ten player for the class of 2013
I really hope you don't teach history or English. Where is junkie field house? Both coaches were at hinkle field house recruiting 6'8" Derek Willis from bullet east! Rival has him ranked at 10 in his position and 26th overall. Is this what you were referring too? Both coaches were in attendance and actually spoke briefly I think
Yeah auto correct kills me! I can hear uk fans on twitter. Ye needa cum 2 uk and pay for coah cow and the kats. Cow will take ye 2 the fial 4 and get u n de enba. He is de god fathr of bball. And if u cum pay for cow at uk we de fans will camp 4 a wek 2 wath u practse.
Man my auto correct never does that to me! Idk if you were trying to make fun of kentuckians but if I'm not mistaken you said you lived here as well? And to be honest idk if you were trying to type like that or if that is normal, cause you never spell anything right!!
SPARTY Wrote:Yeah auto correct kills me! I can hear uk fans on twitter. Ye needa cum 2 uk and pay for coah cow and the kats. Cow will take ye 2 the fial 4 and get u n de enba. He is de god fathr of bball. And if u cum pay for cow at uk we de fans will camp 4 a wek 2 wath u practse.

What language is this? I'm pretty familiar with English so it couldn't be that. Someone please translate?
BoyleCounty Wrote:What language is this? I'm pretty familiar with English so it couldn't be that. Someone please translate?

Must be a language he teaches or something
Nope that youre alms red kneck language
BoyleCounty Wrote:What language is this? I'm pretty familiar with English so it couldn't be that. Someone please translate?

Michigan!
I'm having trouble understanding. I don't speak redneck or dumbass.
Why did torQQue outlaw correcting OBVIOUS spelling errors that make it impossible to read posts?
Michigan people don't even know they are from Michigan
theVILLE Wrote:Both coaches were at hinkle field house recruiting 6'8" Derek Willis from bullet east! Rival has him ranked at 10 in his position and 26th overall. Is this what you were referring too? Both coaches were in attendance and actually spoke briefly I think

I get that UK and UL want Willis, but is it necessary to go out of state to talk to an in-state recruit?
Troll, troll, troll. :Thumbs:
toussaints Wrote:I get that UK and UL want Willis, but is it necessary to go out of state to talk to an in-state recruit?

Maybe they were watching him play tougher competition? Maybe they was watching other recruits in the area that day. Or maybe they were already in the area?