Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Fight On "There and Back"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anybody know this show on MTV, and the episode where the dude smacks Ashley Parker Angel, and Ashley like tried to fight back but he's such a pansy that he swung at the dudes stomach when the other dude was aiming for Ashley's head? And then Ashley walks around and talks like a hard ass?
hahaha yeah i saw that
that show is about retarded some times
like i think ashleys wife is a complete bitch (no offense to anybody) b/c did you see that one episode where she was pregnant and just ran away one morning and was getting mad over every little thing.
and yeah im sure being pregnant sucks but hey she wanted the kid so deal with it
...by the way i am a girl so keep that in mind when you're reading this...
and she complains about everything.
wow

lol ok thats about all i gotta say about this
except for some reason i still watch it, just b/c i wanna see how it all turns out...
aww baby lyric is born too.
go panthers!!! Wrote:hahaha yeah i saw that
that show is about retarded some times
like i think ashleys wife is a complete bitch (no offense to anybody) b/c did you see that one episode where she was pregnant and just ran away one morning and was getting mad over every little thing.
and yeah im sure being pregnant sucks but hey she wanted the kid so deal with it
...by the way i am a girl so keep that in mind when you're reading this...
and she complains about everything.
wow

lol ok thats about all i gotta say about this
except for some reason i still watch it, just b/c i wanna see how it all turns out...
aww baby lyric is born too.

And that one day when Ashley forgot their camera at the belly cast place, and she made him drive all the way back and get it, and she was like "I'm not even going to be able to leave you with the kid because you're probly going to lock the keys in the car with him in there," and then she was like "God you're so annoying." I'm completely against men hitting women, but, sometimes, I think some consideration has to be madeSmile
i'm gonna have to check this show out
Yeah it's pretty good
Have any of you seen the Gauntlet 2?

BallaBaby

I pretty much watch all the shows on MTV. It was funny how Ashley swung at that guys stomach, I mean I would've at least went for his face or something..lol
go panthers!!! Wrote:Yeah it's pretty good
Have any of you seen the Gauntlet 2?

Gauntlet 2's amazing, I love that the Inferno, they're both unreal
BallaBaby Wrote:I pretty much watch all the shows on MTV. It was funny how Ashley swung at that guys stomach, I mean I would've at least went for his face or something..lol

I'm going to get this girl I like, fly to wherever he's at, then kick his ass from my wheelchair so she thinks I'm a hard ass

It's on now, instead of fighting back, Ashley throws a drink in his face
I was like that dude is such a pansy he should live in pansyville or on pansy street in louisa ky