Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Why Is This Area Getting So Many Transfers?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you think these guys just up and said "I'm taking my talents to Eastern Appalachia?" lol
I dont know but I'm still waiting for Breathitt Co to get their 3 star player.
Tailback44 Wrote:I dont know but I'm still waiting for Breathitt Co to get their 3 star player.

Buddy when you get your 3 Star tell his 3 Star buddies to come to Pike Central.
HawksRule Wrote:Buddy when you get your 3 Star tell his 3 Star buddies to come to Pike Central.

What? you guys actually have scholarships left? :lmao:
EKYHoops Wrote:What? you guys actually have scholarships left? :lmao:

We got a few left:biggrin:
moonshine?
Its the S10s guys.
I am sure it is the jobs at your local coal mine. That is why Jaysean Paige's family moved from NYC --- come on, people from NYC are always looking for jobs at coal mines Kentucky. Oh wait, he was supposed to "transfer" to Logan, WV first.
Umad?
king360 Wrote:Umad?

Jealous as hell
HawksRule Wrote:Jealous as hell

:rockon:
You people are so pathetic it's funny. Not mad, sad at how basketball is IT for you. And how you cannot admit how fake it all is. You guys are lame.
Irish Wrote:You people are so pathetic it's funny. Not mad, sad at how basketball is IT for you. And how you cannot admit how fake it all is. You guys are lame.

We're lame and UMAD!
Sorry, just totally laughing at people like you. "lol":lmao:
UstillMAD
You are so funny! For Real!:lmao:

So funny it is pitiful. Sorry, but won't be sorry it your f'uped KHSAA actually makes J eligible. KHSAA is a reflection of YOU people. Sorry, but it if it is made up of volunteers from the community, it is what it is. And if it is as political as you say it is, but nothing changes, it is, at the end of the day, your representation. Don't get mad at me or what I say, it is the state of KY that should be questioned. Oh, and the AAU coach that sold Jaysean and his family on Kentucky. Just sayin
Hey Irish, UMAD?

:problem:
king360 Wrote:Hey Irish, UMAD?

He is mad bro
Tailback44 Wrote:I dont know but I'm still waiting for Breathitt Co to get their 3 star player.

The same here at Letcher Central. You get treated like you are doing something wrong when you are playing homegrown players.
toussaints Wrote:moonshine?

Shoot, that's why all of us out in eastern KY still live here! :biggrin:
Yea, Letcher needs to get coaches into its feeder system. Need a Danny Bates "LEGEND". It is amusing to see that Whitesburg politics are still making a mess in Letcher County.
Apple Pie !
king360 Wrote:Hey Irish, UMAD?

`
If he wasn't then...
HE IS NOW!

lol