Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bass Boat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whats your favorite fishing boat. or the one you have. TRITON with 225 optimax here
I have a Nitro with a 200 Mercury EFI
nitro
Ranger here
"BassMaster" Wrote:Whats your favorite fishing boat. or the one you have. TRITON with 225 optimax here

BassMaster did you have any problem learning to drive the Triton I tried one out last year and to me it turkey walked to much at full speed and the guy at Mason Dixon told me you just have to learn to drive them that they are different..
Nitro here.
I had a 17ft. Venture with a 115hp Merc!!!! I've fished out of Ranger's and Triton's that my friends have and I think at this point any boat is a good boat since I don't have one anymore!!!      :lol:
I like my Ranger Commanche it has a 225 mercury its maroon with a silver flake
I'm looking for a bass boat to buy... just a nice one for a reasonable price
Triton seem to be nice - what would you all get if you were getting one to use in the ocean as well as lakes??
I don't have a boat, but I've fished out of Nitros alot they seem to be pretty nice.
Ranger with a 250 evenrude on the back of it.
What's a good boat for saltwater?? Need me a boat for Floridas gulf coast!
Stratos 201 pro, Probably the best riding and looking boat made IMO. For the money they can't be beat. Rangers are great but to much $$$ and Tritons walk to much in the water. Never muched liked Skeeters.
ive got a bass tracker with a johnson 75 hp engine. its all i need cause im not a big tournament fisher
i have a bass tracker
Ranger Z22 Comanchee "My Dream Boat"
A high proformance Stratos Bass boat wit a 150 Johnson motor.
i have a 16 foot crappie chaser with a 9.9 Tohatsu(sp?) OH YEH!!! HAHA
check out this Legend!!!
Here's a nice Ranger!
Ranger
I have a triton tr20 with a 200 optimax. I used to have Procraft and the triton is an awesome ride, but you have to have the nerve to hold onto it at full speed and get the little walk out of it. If you can feel it getting ready to walk all it takes is just a little pop of the wheel to the left and it will get on up on the last pad and ride with you.
Triton
I often use my uncle's boat its an 85 basshawk with a 115 evinrude it runs great! It'll do around 40 or 45 which surprised me out of that old boat I guess thats an evinrude for yah!
^Thats if I can find a new truck see my post in classifieds!