Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lee Co. @ Owsley Co. 12/9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lee Co.(2-2) W vs OBI 86-39, W @ Garrard Co. 68-65, L vs Wolfe Co. 67-70, L @ Hazard 44-72

Owsley Co.(2-2) W vs OBI 69-42, W vs Lynn Camp 66-38, L @ Hazard 33-61, L vs Powell Co. 77-82

Thought and Predictions??
Lee would have to be considered the favorite to win, with a more experienced team than the Owls, who start 4 sophs and a jr, and have sophomore subs. I hope Owsley gives the same effort that they did against Powell and maybe catch the Bobcats on an off night.
Lee Co is more experienced and is the better team IMO but, I have seen stranger things happen when these two get together over in Booneville! Lee Co should win by 20+ but, thats not going to happen. Owsley always steps up there game when these rivals get together and I have not watched Owsley play so I am not sure how much Lee's height problem will affect them or if it will. I think this will be a back and forth game for at least the first half if not more but, I think that Lee will pull away by a few points in the 4th quarter and win this one by around 10.
if owsley plays like they did vs powell this will b a very good game. if not then lee should win. but imma go out on a limb an go with the upset an take owsley by 4 lol
Lee Co-62
Owsley Co-47
Two middle of the pack teams in the 14th and both are at (2-2) on the season.

Lee County took both games last season yet, think this game will be a "barnburner"...
Owsley by 3
If Owsley plays like they did against Powell Tuesday night they WILL beat Lee.
Lee by 8
Lee by 9
this game is at 6:00 PM with the girls game to follow