Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (4) Louisville 90 - IUPUI 60
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Impressive game by all players tonight!
Rak buckles was back in action tonight and the team actually looked like a #4 team not only on defense but on offense as well!
Called this one if you multiply my 13 point original pick by 2 and add 4. haha

Dominate performance. How'd the Bullet do?
If the dice rolls the right way, we just might get our #1 and #2 matchup...
Spud6 Wrote:Called this one if you multiply my 13 point original pick by 2 and add 4. haha

Dominate performance. How'd the Bullet do?

Bullet hasn't been at the last 2 games because of hi broke nose and the lights and the noise is bothering him or something
WideRight05 Wrote:If the dice rolls the right way, we just might get our #1 and #2 matchup...

I predict 1 and 3 matchup
^ I can't believe I'm saying this my man, but I'm rooting for you to win out...

until you play UK.
WideRight05 Wrote:^ I can't believe I'm saying this my man, but I'm rooting for you to win out...

until you play UK.

I hope we win that game too haha... If it wasn't at typo I'd make a sig bet
Haha I trust my Wildcats to pull out a tough one but I'll pass on the bet!
WideRight05 Wrote:Haha I trust my Wildcats to pull out a tough one but I'll pass on the bet!

Haha I won't make a bet on it because it's at rupp
Can't blame you there. I wouldn't do an avatar bet though if it was IUPUI we were playing lol.
WideRight05 Wrote:Can't blame you there. I wouldn't do an avatar bet though if it was IUPUI we were playing lol.

Lol wow! That's sad. But I was impressed with iupui actually. They shot lights out from the 3
Yeah, it is. My philosophy is that I won't bet on anything I can't control lol.

They are a decent small school. We played them in the tourney in 2003, winning by a similar score of 92-63. They weren't bad. Sounds like a team we played earlier this year, Portland (That I GOT TO SEE!! Smile ). We beat Portland this year pretty bad but they shot 3's like crazy on us...sort of like UNC did.
WideRight05 Wrote:Yeah, it is. My philosophy is that I won't bet on anything I can't control lol.

They are a decent small school. We played them in the tourney in 2003, winning by a similar score of 92-63. They weren't bad. Sounds like a team we played earlier this year, Portland (That I GOT TO SEE!! Smile ). We beat Portland this year pretty bad but they shot 3's like crazy on us...sort of like UNC did.

The small schools is why scares me! They have a lot I talented shooters on there team.
Yeah, that's what's scary about them, they'll put together a gameplan to play "stall ball" and jack up a 3 when the shot clock runs down. Those schools are a pain in the ass if they are hitting their shots.
Yes they are! Iupui had a great gameplay today. This was a close game up til halftime. Former player David Padgett had the jags set up for a potential upset with his gameplan
Padgett...is that the center that was at UL about 4-5 years ago?
Yep. The big guy that played more of a point center position...lol he was helping coach at Louisville last season but took an assistant job at iupui...
WideRight05 Wrote:If the dice rolls the right way, we just might get our #1 and #2 matchup...

I am very hopeful of that:1:
I don't think U of L will lose until Dec. 31st.
Axel Foley Wrote:I don't think U of L will lose until Dec. 31st.

Agree with you there.
Big win for the Cards.