Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: GSP out for title fight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Appears GSP has torn his ACL and will be out at least the next 10 months.

Diaz vs. Condit for the interim title...
I'm curious how GSP comes back, if he's the same fighter after this setback.
I think he will do fine but isn't this the 2nd time he has been hurt for this fight?
Yup, suppose to fight Diaz twice that got scraped.

ACL injuries are tough to comeback from, especially since he's a wrestler...could effect his takedowns.
Is this the 2nd PPV Main Event in a row that has been affected by injury?
It is sometimes common.
^ I know it happens, but this puts a big hit on UFC when B2B PPV's take such a big hit due to losing the Main Event.
^ I agree.....the last supposed GSP fight when I went to BW3's the crowd was not as big as usual.

However, the UFC usually makes it up within the next couple of fight cards. For example the Henderson/Shogun fight.
It sucks, I was looking forward to this fight. The UFC is making up for it with the next free card on FOX on jan 28th, full 4 fights on the card this time.

Rashad Evans-Phil Davis
Chael Sonnen-Mark Munoz
Micheal Bisping- Damian Maia

this is PPV qaulity on free tv, im all for it.
^ you and me both.

Did anyone happen to read the comments Evans made in regards to Davis referring to Sandusky?

Winner of Munoz-Sonnen fight I believe will be fighting Silva.
Silva will bitch and complain that bisping deserves the shot if Sonnen wins. I did see the comments, and then a day later miguel torres get fired for something no worse.
Sonnen should plow Munoz, then Silva has no choice but to fight him again.
Sonnen-Munoz should be a great fight, alot better than Sonnen-Silva II would be.
^ BUT, I want to see Sonnen/Silva 2
^Ditto Dusty.

Sonnen takin' that belt home.
^ I am a Sonnen fan. He did the best wrestling promo that I have seen in years Wink
My only question is, why would Sonnen defend his belt against silva? He already thrashed him once.
Stardust Wrote:^ I am a Sonnen fan. He did the best wrestling promo that I have seen in years Wink

Which one? haha The one that comes to my mind first is post fight after he beat Stann.