Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Monticello 34, Southwestern 32
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Monticello 34
Southwestern 32
Southwestern 10 4 13 5 32
Monticello 12 7 5 10 34
Southwestern (1-2) -- Corder 9, Combs 16, Molden 4, Grant 2, Fitzgerald 1.
Monticello (1-1) -- Mal. Hughes 10, Peyton 7, Duncan 6, Watkins 6, Mar. Hughes 5.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/11/23/15374...z1fohryiJi
Really surprised that the Lady Warriors lost tonight. They now have lost 2 games in a row. They host McCreary Central on Friday night at the Wigwam.
when Molden and Fitzgerald only score 5 points combined, the Warriors will get beat more times than not.
Who is the favorite in the 48th district? Monticello pulled off a good win looks like here in this big district game.
This is a shocker to me! What's going on at Southwestern? This is a game that they should have won......:Sad04:
lillianhidgepork Wrote:Who is the favorite in the 48th district? Monticello pulled off a good win looks like here in this big district game.

All 4 teams have a shot at it in my opinion to be honest. SW is extremely young, while Monticello, Wayne County, and McCreary return much of their starters from last year.
Basketball Wizzard Wrote:This is a shocker to me! What's going on at Southwestern? This is a game that they should have won......:Sad04:

They are just really young. They start 1 senior, 3 freshmen, and 1 8th-grader.