Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Southwestern 70, Monticello 26
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final score
12/6/2011
Southwestern 70
Monticello 26
Southwestern 15 23 21 11 70
Monticello 11 5 4 6 26
Southwestern -- Kapinga 7, Schulz 9, Edwards 12, Collier 9, Isaacs 6, Lewis 8, J.Epperson 4, Marlow 4, Merrick 5, Hansford 2, Mullins 1, Mootoor 3.
Monticello -- Simpson 4, Perkins 10, Coffey 3, Sexton 1, Parmley 6, Edwards 2.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2009/12/02/10403...z1foRi7gnO
Did Cody Epperson play tonight?

Warriors are really good this year they have a bunch of talent. They are just gonna keep improving as the season goes on.
Big win for the Warriors!! How many players do they have, looks like varsity and jv played in this one!!

Congrats SW!!
^ They go pretty deep. Last night 11 different players scored.
GetChili Wrote:^ They go pretty deep. Last night 11 different players scored.

That's definitely a good thing! I am looking forward to January 13th!! Should be a dandy!!
WOW whata score.
OffTheHook Wrote:WOW whata score.

Man, they played Monticello.....Let's compare apples to apples.....I heard on the radio that this was Steve Wrights 500 and something win....well who cares when he can top Rodney Woods 700+ wins then they can brag about that...
Captain Backdoor Wrote:Man, they played Monticello.....Let's compare apples to apples.....I heard on the radio that this was Steve Wrights 500 and something win....well who cares when he can top Rodney Woods 700+ wins then they can brag about that...

I'd say Coach Wright would rather have his 500 wins and his state championship instead of Coach Woods 700 wins and runner-up.
Warriors will round into basketball shape around January.
Norm Peterson Wrote:I'd say Coach Wright would rather have his 500 wins and his state championship instead of Coach Woods 700 wins and runner-up.

That may be so. But we'll see just how good Wright is without his sidekick Roscoe Denny. If he doesn't get caught recruiting first....
Willie Turnover Wrote:Did Cody Epperson play tonight?

Warriors are really good this year they have a bunch of talent. They are just gonna keep improving as the season goes on.

I agree SW has a boat load of talent with the likes of the sophomore Justin Edwards, freshman Adam Issacs, Junior Justin Schulz and Cody and Justin Epperson. However they aren't the only team in the 12th region. Don't forget about cross-town rival Pulaski County. And like I said a while back, PC has beaten the warriors 4 out of the last 5 meetings!
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:That's definitely a good thing! I am looking forward to January 13th!! Should be a dandy!!

I know. I can't wait until that game!