Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lincoln Co. 57 Wayne Co. 40
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
12/6/2011
Lincoln Co. 57
Wayne Co. 40
Lincoln Co. 22 13 13 9 57
Wayne Co. 12 15 7 6 40
Lincoln Co. (3-0) -- Fox 15, Harris 2, Spangler 10, Saylor 8, Belcher 10, Gilbert 8, Sims 2, Honakes 2.
Wayne Co. (0-3) -- Roberts 9, Hardin 15, Criswell 6, Pyles 3, Gillespie 2, Sexton 5.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/11/23/15374...z1foQshsMR
Nice win for the Lady Pats.
Wayne must really be down this year.
Congrats Lincoln
I heard Lincoln Co. has a pretty good team! They just keep rolling! TongueirateSho
lillianhidgepork Wrote:Wayne must really be down this year.

Not at all. I think they returned 7 of their top 8 players. Only player lost was Kayla Bowlin, but she was a good one. They will be alright. The 48th district is pretty even this year. Not near as strong as past years. SW is really young and struggling to find an identity, Wayne is trying to survive without a true point guard. Monticello has been hit by injuries and loss of Morrow to graduation. McCreary should be better than past years, but still have to learn how to win. I think each of these will improve by the end of the year, but I don't see any of them making a strong run in regional tournament.
Basketball Guru Wrote:Not at all. I think they returned 7 of their top 8 players. Only player lost was Kayla Bowlin, but she was a good one. They will be alright. The 48th district is pretty even this year. Not near as strong as past years. SW is really young and struggling to find an identity, Wayne is trying to survive without a true point guard. Monticello has been hit by injuries and loss of Morrow to graduation. McCreary should be better than past years, but still have to learn how to win. I think each of these will improve by the end of the year, but I don't see any of them making a strong run in regional tournament.

Couldn't have said it better myself.