Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Russell Co. 66 Somerset 60
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
12/6/2011
Russell Co. 66
Somerset 60
Russell Co. 16 15 16 19 66
Somerset 20 13 7 20 60
Russell Co. (3-0) -- Best 6, Aaron 12, Robertson 29, Ellis 4, Coffey 8, Turner 3, Bunch 4.
Somerset (0-1) -- Lange 1, Gordon 18, Megargle 6, Weddle 2, Chevront 18, R. Dishman 13, McWilliams 2.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2009/12/02/10403...z1foP3j4Kn
I attended this game. It was a good, physical game. Robertson had a heck of a game for the Lakers.
Somerset didn't look too bad their first time out--especially considering that the bulk of the team has only been practicing for a week. The Jumpers appeared to still be in football mode. They were whistled for 29 fouls. The Lakers shot 39 free throws--18 by Robertson alone.
wow not a bad loss at all for Somerset. This team will only get better as they play their way into basketball shape. Glad to see Dishman doing well. I think he will be a really good one before he graduates.

The kid from Russell Co. is a nice player. What grade is he in?
Willie Turnover Wrote:wow not a bad loss at all for Somerset. This team will only get better as they play their way into basketball shape. Glad to see Dishman doing well. I think he will be a really good one before he graduates.

The kid from Russell Co. is a nice player. What grade is he in?

Junior
Thanks. He reminds me alot of the Polson kid from West Jessamine a couple of years ago.
Looks like the Jumpers played a pretty good game! Are the basketball Jumpers any good this year? Who are their top players?

Congrats Lakers!
Congrats Russell Co.
Congrats Lakers