Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: McCreary Central 60 Pulaski Co. 52
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
12/6/2011
McCreary Central 60
Pulaski Co. 52
Pulaski Co. 22 7 15 8 52
McCreary Central 14 18 10 18 60
Pulaski Co. (1-1) -- Gover 18, Johnson 23, S. Laign 4, Wesley 3, N. Laign 2, Smith 2.
McCreary Central (1-1) -- Williams 24, Gregory 20, D. Strunk 6, Corder 5, R. Strunk 5

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2009/12/02/10403...z1foOrPlgk
Big upset isn't it?
Wow...That is a huge upset.
Did Goins play for Pulaski? Didn't see him in scoring breakdown.
Forever Maroon Wrote:Did Goins play for Pulaski? Didn't see him in scoring breakdown.

I didn't either. I was wondering the same thing. :pondering:
Well, this one has me baffled!!
Wow I was speechless when I saw this score. But with Goins not playing, its not all that unrealistic. If Williams will keep his head on strait and work hard every play McCreary could be pretty good. He is the premiere big man in the Region.

Congrats to Rob Jones and Company.
Willie Turnover Wrote:Wow I was speechless when I saw this score. But with Goins not playing, its not all that unrealistic. If Williams will keep his head on strait and work hard every play McCreary could be pretty good. He is the premiere big man in the Region.

Congrats to Rob Jones and Company.

I totally agree. Williams is a heck of a player for the Raiders. Gregory had an impressive game for McCreary, as well.
Goins did play...
then I am back to being Speechless. WOW Great win for the Raiders.
The one eyed pirate Wrote:Goins did play...

Thanks for clarifying this....I'm confused on how PC lost. :HitWall:
The one eyed pirate Wrote:Goins did play...

He couldn't have played very much because I don't see him going to long in a game without scoring.