Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Magoffin County 45 Johnson Central 42
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
3 pointer at the buzzer gave the Hornets the win.
Big win for Hornets on the road. Make for interesting year.
I knew I should have picked MC

Congrats! Got any stats?
MC -howes with 18. Pitts with 15+ rebounds from radio. Sure someone have all stats later.
Congrats MC, good win.
Congrats Hornets!! What a game!!!!
Typical Johnson Central & Magoffin County game.
Johnson Central has more talent.
Magoffin County plays harder.
Magoffin County play more physical.
Game is ugly.
Magoffin County has chance to win at the end.
Should have seen this coming, but didn't. Sounds like a tight battle tonight. 15th is very much wide open this year.
Central beat themselves. I wouldn't be running the weave offense with these boys. They didn't use Shane Hall very well at all.
Wow! Yet another surprising game tonight!

Congrats Hornets!!
The 57th is gonna get ugly this year.
WOW!! Upset in my book.
Did the 4 star play tonight???
Congrats to the Hornets.
^ 7 points
Congrats MC. Nice Win.
Should be an interesting year and to see what other team will join Sheldon Clark in the regional tourny from the 57th
I'm pretty sure we have a whole season and district tourny to play before we talk about regions, wouldn't you say? So for all you know Lawarance county and Paintsville could be representing the 57th.
Congrats MC on the W... funny how everyone already has teams like JC and others picked as favorites and calling games like this upsets only a couple games into the season.
jceagle5 Wrote:I'm pretty sure we have a whole season and district tourny to play before we talk about regions, wouldn't you say? So for all you know Lawarance county and Paintsville could be representing the 57th.

Just being real. I don't think any of the other 4 teams are within 10 points of SC at this point and they are only going to improve throughout.
Congrats Magoffin Co.!
Magoffin is a good team that plays hard and it appears the players have really bought into what they are being taught. They are going to win a lot of games this year and be a battle for everyone they play. 57th is the district to watch this year IMO gonna be a lot of good action there all year
Botom line!! SC best team in the 57th and JC and Pville have trouble going on right now.
D IT UP Wrote:Just being real. I don't think any of the other 4 teams are within 10 points of SC at this point and they are only going to improve throughout.
cricketbed Wrote:Botom line!! SC best team in the 57th and JC and Pville have trouble going on right now.
This is a Magoffin/Johnson Central thread, not Sheldon Clark.
I cannot believe this, JC has some really good talent and they should be better than this. I dont understand how they can be so talented every yr and nothing good seems to happen. I really hope the Hall boy gets to play in the state tourney, it will be such a waste if he doesnt.
TheRealVille Wrote:This is a Magoffin/Johnson Central thread, not Sheldon Clark.

i thought it was a basketball thread. my bad
wow big win . Congrats
TheRealVille Wrote:This is a Magoffin/Johnson Central thread, not Sheldon Clark.
Sorry! You're right, back to the game. This was one of the most horrific games I've ever sat through. A loss at home to a lesser Magoffin County team is just another black eye on the already long list for their coach.
cricketbed Wrote:i thought it was a basketball thread. my bad
It is a basketball thread, the Magoffin and Johnson Central game. Not one thing to do with Sheldon Clark. Look at the name of the thread, "Magoffin County 45 Johnson County 42".
TheRealVille Wrote:It is a basketball thread, the Magoffin and Johnson Central game. Not one thing to do with Sheldon Clark. Look at the name of the thread, "Magoffin County 45 Johnson County 42".

Referring to an above poster who brought up the 57th district which last time I checked, Sheldon Clark's participates in. So chill out and don't get so bent over a loss to Magoffin.
Pages: 1 2