Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Powell County/Owsley County Updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Halftime

Owsley County 39-38
Powell County

1 - too many turnovers

2 - foul way too much
basket by owsley
Strikeout King Wrote:Powell County

1 - too many turnovers

2 - foul way too much

I so agree!!! killed us the last three games and the missed free throws hasnt helped any either!
3 for powell
pirate fanatic Wrote:I so agree!!! killed us the last three games and the missed free throws hasnt helped any either!

not to be biased or anything but if powell doesn't get it fixed Lee and Estill will cause them to turn it over a lot. Estill caused morgan to turn the ball over a lot back on dec. 2nd
basket by powell
3 for owsley
owsley makes a 3 and turns around and get's called for a foul
48-48 all
back to back baskets for powell
Are you at the game?My wife said she sees Estill coaches there.
My girl is a Powell cheerleader but I'm a true blue BOBCAT.
basket for powell
BobcatStuckInPowell Wrote:Are you at the game?My wife said she sees Estill coaches there.
My girl is a Powell cheerleader but I'm a true blue BOBCAT.

I'm listening to it on the radio. Estill doesn't play until Friday so I'm assuming they are there scouting both teams
basket for owsley
basket for powell + foul

free throw - good
Strikeout King Wrote:not to be biased or anything but if powell doesn't get it fixed Lee and Estill will cause them to turn it over a lot. Estill caused morgan to turn the ball over a lot back on dec. 2nd

your not being biased, its the truth! if they dont get it fixes both estill and lee will kill us!
another basket for powell + foul
3rd 1:20

Powell 60-52
powell called for travel
another foul on powell
3 for owsley
end 3rd

Powell 60-57
another turnover for powell
basket for owsley
basket by powell
teams trading baskets
3 for powell

timeout owsley

Powell 67-63
6:07 left
Definitely a lot closer than what I expected! Glad to see that Owsley is going to be competitive in the District!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4