Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: American Chopper bike buildoff!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who watched it and which bike did you like? I use to watch show alot and got away from it. After seeing all the previews the family and I sat down to watch. I have always like Jesse James and his ability to build. But imo, Paul Jr. killed it. His bike was beautiful and tasteful. Sr. built something that was not a bike and Jesse James built the same bike he always builds. JJ's is very skilled with metal and is gifted, but he is a jerk above all. No wonder he couldn't keep his wives.:blabbermohttp:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=d...fTJzFy-dng
Juniors bike was by far the best
Senior built a snowmobile not a bike
Jess's bike was cool but........... It was so 1980's
100% agree
Crossbones Wrote:Who watched it and which bike did you like? I use to watch show alot and got away from it. After seeing all the previews the family and I sat down to watch. I have always like Jesse James and his ability to build. But imo, Paul Jr. killed it. His bike was beautiful and tasteful. Sr. built something that was not a bike and Jesse James built the same bike he always builds. JJ's is very skilled with metal and is gifted, but he is a jerk above all. No wonder he couldn't keep his wives.:blabbermohttp:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=d...fTJzFy-dng

IMO you hit the nail on the head.
Thanks for uploading pic's NKY..
Jesse James bragged the whole show how he does everything hisself and he had to have friends come in to finish it for him..lol
nky Wrote:Juniors bike was by far the best
Senior built a snowmobile not a bike
Jess's bike was cool but........... It was so 1980's

I agree with this 100%. Junior kicked big OCC's tail again (Cadillac Bike), and Jesse looked like he was building something for the "Easy Rider" movie!
nky Wrote:[Image: 6a00d8341c630a53ef015437e4cdea970c-320wi]
Seniors
Sr. bike is stupid! Why in the world would you even build this on a bike off? Only reason I have is because he knew he couldn't compete with Jr. and Jesse!
Sr.'s bike or whatever it is, was very inovative and showed that can go outside the box and build anything. I will give them that. Shoot, I would own the thing, looks like fun. But I do agree that that he seemed like he just didn't even try. I'm really disappointed in JJ's bike. The man has talent and his the best "craftsman" out of the bunch. I have always said that OCC were parts installers. But Jr's bikes are top of the line.
I liked Jesse's bike the best. It was the closest thing to an actual bike you could enjoy riding.
Jr's for sure!
Crossbones Wrote:Sr.'s bike or whatever it is, was very inovative and showed that can go outside the box and build anything. I will give them that. Shoot, I would own the thing, looks like fun. But I do agree that that he seemed like he just didn't even try. I'm really disappointed in JJ's bike. The man has talent and his the best "craftsman" out of the bunch. I have always said that OCC were parts installers. But Jr's bikes are top of the line.

You are right, but it was a "Bike" build off if I followed the show correctly.
Jr by far.
The results from fan voting
1 Jr
2. Jesse
3. Seniors
TheRealVille Wrote:I liked Jesse's bike the best. It was the closest thing to an actual bike you could enjoy riding.

Jesse makes a nice bike, but I'm not sure it was the most rideable out of the bunch. He has made alot nicer bikes than that. The copper bike was alot better than the vote bike. You would struggle to see over handlebars. He just about lost it when he was riding it in, if you watch close enough it just about went down. Your stretched out so far you have no control over it on turns at slow speeds. Jr's bike would be hard to ride on long distance, but for JJ to say it wasn't a motorcycle was crazy. JMO
Stardust Wrote:You are right, but it was a "Bike" build off if I followed the show correctly.

Did I come across saying it wasn't? honest ?.. The only two bikes on the show were J James's and Paul Jr's. I wouldn't even want to attempt to ride JJ's bike. It was beautiful, but would be difficult for me to ride. Jr's bike would not make long distances. I based by vote off of looks and overall style I would prefer and Jr's won my vote, not by much thou.
Can't get into choppers.. More of a sport bike guy.. I got a CBR 600
nky Wrote:The results from fan voting
1 Jr
2. Jesse
3. Seniors

Agree with the order above.
I like Jesse's the best.